5 New Shows And Movies Coming To Netflix This Fall That Will Have You Binge-Watching In Between Zoom Classes

Go buy some popcorn and get ready to stay home and Netflix this fall!

4845

Many popular TV shows are holding off premiers until spring, so most people are relying on their television subscriptions to get them through a socially distant fall semester.

Thankfully, Netflix was busy filming this past year because there is a ton of new original content coming in the near future. From mysteries to romances, here are some of the best new shows you have to check out this year:

1. "Enola Holmes"

Enola Holmes is a young girl who finds her mother missing one morning. With a famous detective as her brother, it shouldn't be an issue with his help. But instead, boarding school is in her future. Can she find her mother and grow into the lady detective she was meant to be? Find out on September 23!

2. "Emily in Paris"

Emily just moved to Paris to work at a big marketing firm to give them a needed "American perspective." From relationships, balancing work, and staying fashion-forward, Emily has to juggle all the fun that comes with moving to the city of love. See what awaits Emily's future on October 2!

3. "Hubie Halloween"

Adam Sandler is Hubie in this new fall movie. Hubie is the joke of the town, but this Halloween, he is their only hope. People start disappearing, and he is going to try and protect the town no matter what. See if Hubie saves Halloween on October 7!

4. "Rebecca"

Lady's companion Rebecca falls for a wealthy widowed man and quickly gets married. But not all marriages are perfect. What really happened to her husband's first wife? Find out on October 21.

5. "Ratched"

Mildred is a nurse with a troubled past. Working at a psychiatric hospital during a time where mental illnesses or unique mindsets are not yet fully understood, it's a dark and mysterious new Netflix original. Follow Mildred's career ups and downs on September 18.

From mystery, traveling, learning a new culture, and just getting down to business, these new shows will keep everyone hooked on Netflix this fall! Are you going to go buy some popcorn and stay in now?