5 Netflix Movies For Your Next Lazy Day

5 Netflix Movies For Your Next Lazy Day

Perfect for your next binge

13
5 Netflix Movies For Your Next Lazy Day

Last week, I found myself in a big movie mood. After work or during breaks, I would browse Netflix and end up watching far more movies than I normally do. I genuinely enjoyed all of them and hope you will too! Pro tip: if you are a language learner, bonus points for watching the movies in another language, I watched mine in German. It'll make you feel less guilty about "wasting time"!

1. Set It Up

Two assistants attempt to make their overbearing bosses fall in love, a grueling task.

2. Someone Great

After her boyfriend breaks up with her, Jenny sets off to have an epic weekend with her friends before she moves across the country. Particularly enjoyed this movie because I love Gina Rodriguez!

3. The Perfect Date

For all you Noah Centineo fans out there, this movie is for you! A high school senior Brooks creates an app where he offers his services to go on fake dates to save for college.

4. Always Be My Maybe

Childhood sweethearts who haven't spoken in 15 years reconnect in San Francisco. Enjoyed seeing all the different flashbacks in this one!

5. Alex Strangelove

Last but not least, a movie perfect for Pride month! Alex's future plans with his girlfriend get complicated when he meets a gay kid from across town at a party.

Hope you enjoy these movies as much as I did! Happy watching!

Talk soon,

Sam

From Your Site Articles