It's the most wonderful time of the year! New York City is the place to be to get you in the holiday spirit. New York has many things to see and do from light shows on buildings to the famous tree in Rockefeller Center. If you happen to be in NYC for the holidays, visit some of these place! They're sure to get you feeling happy and joyous this season. Here are the top place I suggest visiting:
5. Winter Village at Bryant Park
4. Holiday Windows on 5th Ave
3. The 100+ Santa's walking the streets of NYC
2. Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring the Rockettes
1. Rockefeller Center: The Tree and Ice Skating Rink
This year's tree is from Oneonta, New York!!