5 Kardashian Pregnancy Konspiracies

5 Kardashian Pregnancy Konspiracies

She's pregnant, he's pregnant, we're all pregnant.

107
5 Kardashian Pregnancy Konspiracies
Flickr Creative Commons

Anyone who keeps up with the Kardashians' knows that they just celebrated ten years on TV. Ten years that brought us Dash, Lip Kits, Yeezy Season 3, Arthur George, and krazy kids' names. One of the reasons the Kardashian franchise isn't going anywhere anytime soon? They just keep multiplying!

Already grandmother to six, momager and matriarch, Kris Jenner, is welcoming three more grandchildren soon into 2018, courtesy of Khloe, Kim, and reportedly Kylie.

And these three new additions will only be assets to the growing empire she has built in the last decade. Whether you like or dislike the famous family, there is no denying that Kris Jenner knows what she's doing.

Rumors of her three daughters' pregnancies plagued and dominated the remainder of 2017 since the news of Kylie broke in October. Is Kylie actually pregnant? Is Kourtney pregnant, too? Who is Kim's surrogate? Is ROB pregnant?

My interest in America's most famous family (debatable--but go with it) has only grown with the guessing game that is these "three" pregnancies. You may love it or hate it, but no one seems to be able to look away.

After doing some close examination--which has mainly been stalking Perez Hilton and the E! Network--here are the five most prominent Kardashian Konspiricies that fans (but mostly me) have gathered and are hoping to debunk in 2018.

1. Kim will name her baby Star.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are inarguably the most innovative baby namers since Apple Martin. Before the news even broke of her third pregnancy, I had pondered what name would mesh with or even hold a candle to North and Saint. Star, especially for a girl, seems to hold the edgy status.

2. Khloe will name her son Junior.

Tristan Junior, that is. And this one is hardly a conspiracy. Khloe told multiple news outlets that if her baby was a boy, which it is, she would be naming him Tristan Junior and calling him Junior, after his hunky father, Tristan Thompson.

3. Kylie is Kim's surrogate.

This seems to be the biggest conspiracy of them all. And it makes sense. Kylie is totally MIA from the spotlight, not even appearing in the famous Kardashian Christmas card. Kim's surrogate has yet to be identified by anyone. Who would you trust more than your sister to carry your child, who's twenty-year-old body can bounce right back after having a baby?

Travis Scott who?

4. Kylie is not pregnant at all.

There have been no photos of her with a bump. She has been gone from the public eye. She and Travis have not confirmed or denied. The baggy clothes could be an illusion. Kylie isn't pregnant at all. Just up to no good.

Or quite possibly Lip Kit genius.

5. Kim is adopting Kylie's baby.

This one is my personal favorite.

Kim's surrogate does not exist. Kylie is pregnant, but the baby is Travis Scott's (or Tyga's, if you want to get really wild), not Kim and Kanye's fetus. Kylie got pregnant and Kim and Kanye couldn't. Kim and Kanye are going to adopt Kylie's baby as their own, and no one will ever need to know that Kylie was pregnant--just up to some sneaky Lip Kit business. Kylie is reportedly having a girl. Kim is confirmed having a girl. Their baby is due around the same time. That's because it's the same baby.

Kris Jenner 2020.