5 Interesting Conspiracy Theories That Will Blow Your Mind

You might just question everything.

8684
Wordpress

People make conspiracy theories for just about everything: from Avril Lavigne dying in the early 2000's, to NASA's moon landing being a hoax. These theories are interesting because people can choose whether they want to believe them, or not. Some of the evidence can be quite compelling. Whether you believe these theories or you don't, they can be very thought-provoking. Prepare for your mind to be blown.

1. Airlines want you to die in a plane crash

In any emergency plane landing, passengers are told to assume the brace position which is sitting with your feet on the floor, wrapping your arms around your head, and placing your head against the surface of the seat in front of you. You would think you are told that because this is safest position right? Well, some people believe that this position is not very safe at all. In fact, There are two theories: 1) This position will kill you instantly because your neck will break instantly, and 2) This is the only position that kills you instantly and preserves your teeth for identifying your body. By breaking your neck instantly, airlines reduce medical insurance costs.

2. We never landed on the moon

There's actually quite a lot of evidence that might make some people believe that we never landed on the moon. Some think that the U.S. government faked the lunar landings because the U.S. wanted to beat the Russians in the space race. These people theorize that the moon landing was filmed and Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin acted it out.

Here's the evidence:

1. The flag waving: A lot of people think this is evidence that the moon landing was a hoax because the flag appears to wave in the wind and how is that possible in space?

2. According to the photo below, this lunar lander, the Eagle, is flat on the Moon's surface. But skeptics say that there should have been a crater formed after it landed.

3. This photo goes along with the theory that they faked it using a film set. If you look on the top left, it looks as if there are studio lights.

4. Another thing people point out is how in all the moon landing photos there are no stars in space.

5. In one of the photos there is a rock labeled with the letter "C" indicating that it is possibly a prop and someone forgot to turn it over after labelling.

3. The Mandela Effect

Urban Dictionary defines the Mandela effect: Where a bunch of people remember something clearly that actually never really happened in this alternate reality that we are now in.

The Mandela Effect is an explanation for what could be memory reconstruction/false memories, but could actually be evidence of an alternate reality.

1. The "Rubix Cube" is called "Rubik's cube".

2. "The Berenstein Bears" are actually "The Berenstain Bears".

3. Forrest Gump never said "Life is like a box of chocolates," he actually said, "Life was like a box of chocolates."

4. The Queen in Snow White never said "Mirror, mirror on the wall." The correct line is "Magic mirror on the wall."

5. Curious George actually doesn't have a tail.

4. Stevie Wonder isn't blind

The theory is that he said he was blinder than he was in the beginning of his career to stand out. And there is some evidence that might prove this theory:

1. In the 1980's, a singer named Boy George said that Stevie Wonder jokingly strangled him at a party. So the question is how could Stevie Wonder know where Boy George was at the party and where to pretend strangle him if he's blind?

2. In a performance with him and Paul McCartney, the microphone fell right near him and he grabbed it and picked it up from falling.

3. Here's a picture of Stevie Wonder taking a photo of Michael Jackson:

4. TMZ filmed him and Stevie Wonder took the camera and started filming them as a joke. And he actually got good footage!

5. Avril Lavigne is dead and was replaced by a doppelganger

Some people believe that Avril Lavigne is dead and the theory goes that she died in 2003 at the age of 18 and was replaced by her doppelganger, Melissa Vandella. The theory states that she already had a hired look-a-like who would handle the paparazzi. As Melissa was around Avril more, she could sort of mimic her mannerisms. Theorists believe that after Avril's grandfather died soon after the release of her album Let Go, she took her own life.

Some evidence is in this picture which shows how Avril has fewer freckles on her arm than she did in 2003.

This photo below also suggests that the present Avril has different bone structure and facial features than the Avril in 2003.

So are all these theories true or simply fake news all over the internet? Will any of these conspiracy theories actually be proven or is it simply for entertainment? What do you think?