5 Holiday Drinks for the Christmas Season

11

Looking for that perfect holiday drink to serve at your next Christmas party? Here are five drink recipes for you and your family and friends to try:

1.Holiday Cocktail: All you need is champagne, cranberry juice, some cranberries, and mint leaves. This is probably the easiest holiday drink you can make when you’re in a time crunch.

2.Peppermintini (Peppermint Martini): During the Christmas season, everyone adds peppermint to everything, so why not add it to a martini? Ingredients: 4 peppermint candy canes,  3 Tb. sugar + 2 Tb. Water, 4 ounces white chocolate liqueur, 2 ounces vanilla vodka, 2 ounces half-and-half, and 1/4 teaspoon Pure Peppermint Extract .

First, crush the candy canes in a plastic bag. Mix the water and sugar together and dip the rim of your glass into the mixture, then into the crushed candy canes. Mix the other ingredients together in a cocktail shaker, strain into the martini glass, then serve chilled.

3. Cranberry Mojito

This festive drink includes: 8oz. of fresh cranberries, 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of water, 20 mint leaves, lime juice, 4oz. of rum, and 4-6oz. of soda water. Put the mint into the bottom of your glasses and mash at the bottom with a spoon. Next, pour the rum and cranberry juice into the glass. Top it off with soda water and some fresh cranberries. If you’re feeling creative, you can even make our own cranberry juice for it. 

4.     Sugar n’ Spice White Russian

This is a sweet drink perfect for the Christmas festivities. Ingredients: 1oz. of Smirnoff Cinna-Sugar Twist, .5oz. Kahlua, .5oz. Half and Half, and Cinnamon sticks or garnish. Add the Vodka, Kahlua, and Half and Half into a shaker and shake. Top the drink off with cinnamon sticks or garnish.

5.     White Christmas Sangria

Another easy and festive drink to whip together with your friends or family. Ingredients: 2 bottles of White Wine, 1 bottle of Sparkling Apple Cider, 1 orange, 1 apple sliced, 1 cup of fresh cranberries, and fresh mint leaves. Add all of these ingredients together, stir, and refrigerate until ready to serve!