Hallmark's Best Christmas Movies

Hallmark's Best Christmas Movies

Some help from a fellow Christmas lover.

84
Hallmark's Best Christmas Movies
Imigion

If you are in the super duper Christmas spirit like I am, you are forcing your limits to expand since it's not quite Christmas time. One thing that always makes me feel like Christmas is here are Christmas movies. I am a sucker for the classics'. For instance, Home Alone, How The Grinch Stole Christmas, Elf, and Miracle on 34th Sreet. Sadly, I have yet to seen these movies air on TV yet. So, I am taking advantage of Hallmarks' Christmas Movie Mania. Yes, they are ridiculously cheesy, but they are full of Holiday Cheer. I have watched many so far, so I will conduct a list, and review the movies that I have found entertaining, and worth the watch.

1. The Perfect Christmas

This movie was actually lovely, and I enjoyed watching this. A newlywed couple are celebrating their first christmas together, and invite all of their family down to celebrate with them. Days before, Cynthia, the wife, finds out she's pregnant, and Dillon, the husband is laid off from his job. They both try to find the right time to tell each other, all while trying to keep peace for the Holidays. The whole time I was watching this, I couldn't help to think that the husband looked like Freddy from Scooby-Doo.

2. A Cookie Cutter Christmas

Yes, it is exactly how it sounds. Two archenemies from grade school now work side-by-side as a teacher at an elementary school. A bake-off sets the competition back in full swing as they compete for the best cookie, but also over one of the student's, single father. Yes, one is eviler than the other, and yes, one wins the handsome daddy's heart over. But, watch it and see.

3. Call Me Mrs. Miracle

Of course there is romance. What is a Hallmark Christmas Movie without a little cheesy romance. An employee, that no-one recognizes, ends up making everything come together just in time for Christmas at Finley's, a financially troubled toy store. She even throws in the gift of love, and family. This is one of my fav's.

4.The Mistletoe Promise

I just watched this one for the first time yesterday, but I love this one. Two strangers meet who both share a hatred for Christmas. After talking, they decided on making "The Mistletoe Promise", a non-contract to act as a couple to get them through their Christmas struggles. You know whats next....

5. A Christmas Melody

I actually want to watch this one again, like right now. First of all, it stars Lacey Chabert a.k.a Gretchen Weiners from Mean Girls, and she is just perfect. Also, Mariah Carey is in this movie, and she is definitely the biggest diva mom ever. So to begin, a single mom, and her daughter move to a little town, and her daughter is readjusting. To bring it home, the daughter writes a song with the help of her teacher, who happens to be a handsome bachelor, for the Christmas Pageant. And then love, and blah blah blah.

So a big thanks to Hallmark for making all of this Christmas magic happen. Your movies are sappy, and predictable, but I am thankful for them. Please take my advice, and just give Hallmark a chance. And, as always, Merry Christmas in November.