5 Gift Ideas for Literature Lovers

5 Gift Ideas for Literature Lovers

Wonderful ideas for that lit lover in your life.

20
5 Gift Ideas for Literature Lovers

As Christmas is fast approaching and those last minute shoppers are scrambling to find gifts for those wonderful people in their lives. Here are 5 great ideas for the literature lover in your life.

1. The Penguin Hotline

The Penguin Hotline is a great way to get wonderful recommendations for the right books to get that specific someone in your life. This forum has you put in different pieces of interest for a person, and a real person will look over it and recommend books fitting these interests in an email.

Check it out here.

2. Shakespeare Insult Poster

Any lover of Shakespeare will know what it means when one says "I bite my thumb at thee." This wonderful poster is the perfect wall decoration for any lit lover.

Get it here.

3. Antique Books Scented Candle

*Inhales deeply* That wonderful book smell. Every reader knows what I'm talking about. This amazing candle is a dream come true for any lit lover, being able to smell those amazing books at any time.

Get it here.

4. “Hot Girls Read” Coffee Mug

An ideal gift for a reading girl, a mug to hold her coffee/cocoa while she reads her favorite novel. This gift is a great idea for any girl who loves her books and her warm drinks.

Check it out here.

5. Lit Happens T-shirt

Lit Happens. A hilarious spin off of a great term. This shirt comes in many different styles and colors and would make a wonderful gift for that lit lover in your life.

Get it here.