5 fantastic bands and artists you've never heard of

Bands to check out and buy their work next

98
Google images

1.

Lord Huron: A adult alternative and indie band made popular by the hit tv show 13 Reasons Why. This is a meloncholy yet strangley upbeat bad that explores dream scapes and chasing soulmates. If you are a hopeless romantic or living in a dream this is the band for you.

2.

Bronze Radio Return: Another indie band (perhaps you're sensing a trend by now) this upbeat band brings joy in every song. Each album with each track brings joy and makes you want to run and jump around living life to the fullest and not skipping a beat. "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

3.

Langhorne Slim and the Law: A folk band that has been used in RIverdale and New Girl centers around the general premises of how things of changing times and the beauty of days to come. Much like Bob Dylan the lyrics are just as beautiful as the music and both never let us forget how fantastic new age folk can be.

4.

Radical Face: A indie folk ensemble of constant instruments and voice this band comes together perfectly in a fantastically melancholy way that delights and saddens the soul to the point you just need to listen to the next chapter in the epic.

5.

The Mowgli's: This inherently happy band bring together lighthearted sounds in a way you haven't heard since the "Polyphonic Spree". The band always delights and instills a feeling of love.