5 Fall Essentials (Food, Candle Scents, & More!)

The best season for everything

24
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/09/23/636417955302740049154266343_fall-1072821_1920_0.jpg

It's officially Fall and I'm so excited for all things Autumn! With that being said, here are five of my must haves for the season.

1. ScentSationals Welcome wax melt.

If you love candles and fall, this is the perfect thing for you. I think this scent just smells like fall, combining it's two most signature scents, apple and pumpkin. Plus, this scent gives off a very homey and cozy vibe that will make you want to stay out of the chilly fall weather.

2. Salted Carmel Mocha coffee creamer by International Delight.

Personally, International Delight is my favorite brand of creamer for their wide selection of flavors, especially seasonal flavors. I wasn't sure that I would like this favor at first because I thought the caramel flavor or salt taste would be to much, but I love it. This creamer makes your coffee taste similar to hot chocolate with a perfect amount of salted caramel

3. Pumpkin Spice ANYTHING.

I know this is the signature go to flavor of 'basic white girls' everywhere, but I just couldn't leave it out. It smells like fall and isn't too strong in taste.My favorite items in this flavor variety include lattes, milkshakes and donuts, but I love iall. By the way,This doesn't necessarily mean that I'll picket over over apple cider.

4. Moccasins.

I know I can't be the only person who considers moccasins and favorite type of shoe.They're super comfortable and extremely versatile for any outfit.These days you can even get sparkly ones, which are my favorite pair that I own. (I own three pairs.)The best thing about moccasinsIs that they keep your feet warm when it's chilly, but at the same time, they keep your feet from getting too hot on nice days, and the best part is you don't have to wear socks.

Scarves.

I'm a big fan of scarves because you canReally dress up a boring shirt or Outfit with them. My personal favorite are blanket scarves because they're huge, and give you lots of options on how to wear them. You can even wear them as a poncho. I also like simple infinity style scarves. If you're looking for a place to get scarves,I would suggest going to target for the most selection.

HAPPY FALL, Y'ALL! :)