5 Songs To Make You Feel Better

5 Songs To Make You Feel Better

Life can wear us down pretty easy so why not have some pick me up songs that never fail to make me feel better

4
5 Songs To Make You Feel Better

Everyday the world throws something new at us and it can get pretty sad. Here are some songs that will either help you sing your heart out or make you feel like you can take on this harsh world.

"Truth Hurts By Lizzo

Lizzo has made a huge come up in the music industry lately and for good reason. Her most popular song 'Truth Hurts' is all about self empowerment.

"This is Me" By Keala Settle

Not everyone is partial to musicals but this song from The Greatest Showman soundtrack is a huge mood booster with its' message acceptance and self love.

"Flawless" By Beyonce

Beyonce is one of the most recognized artists in the world. In the massive discography she has made over the years, 'Flawless' is one of Beyonce's most upbeat and empowering songs.

"Good as Hell" By Lizzo

Yes, another Lizzo song. Lizzo's amazing song is the key to feeling good (as hell) and knowing you look good too.

"Since U Been Gone" By Kelly Clarkson

This classic girl power anthem is the best way to sing your heart out and feel good about any kind of hard decision you've made recently.