5 Easy Ways To Become Less Stressed

5 Easy Ways To Become Less Stressed

Non time consuming, easy, and efficient activities you can do to relieve stress.

28
5 Easy Ways To Become Less Stressed

1. Meditate

Meditation, according to the Mayo Clinic, is a practice of reducing stress by narrowing your focus on your attention. While "focusing on your attention," sounds bizarre, it will help eliminate the craziness of your day that might be crowding your mind.

2. Light a Candle

Go ahead! Do it! Simply grab your favorite candle, light it, and relax. Candles work wonders with stress relief through aromatherapy and creating a relaxing ambiance.

3. Do a 10 Minute Stretch

Sometimes high levels of stress can put a physical toll on your body, too. Taking 10 minutes out of your day to stretch can relieve stressed, tense muscles and give you time to take a break from a hectic work/ school week, even if it is only Monday.

4. Take a Dance Break

Yes, you did read that correctly. Taking three to four minutes out of your day to turn on your favorite song and simply jam to it can really brighten your mood and give you the confidence you need to jump right back into that project you've been working on with a positive attitude and a fresh mind.

5. Shout It Out

To quote my dad's favorite band, Tears for Fears, "Shout, shout, let it all out." Sometimes you need to just get it, whatever "it" is, out of your system and a simple, easy, relieving way to do that is through shouting, or yelling, or screaming, or moaning, or even groaning! Channel your inner troll and or inner 80s boy duo and get loud!