5 E3 Hopes I Have

The most important parts of E3 are the gaming announcements everyone has been waiting for all year. From PS4 to Xbox One, to Switch, to PC, to virtual reality, and more, the limits are endless. It's at this time where gaming companies show their masterpieces to outweigh the competition. That being said, here are my ten wishes I have for the event.

1. PS5

To be honest, I do NOT want the PS5 to be announced during the event. I still want to use my PS4 during the limelight. And if my favorite games are going to be on the new console that I will have to pay something like +$400 for, I'm gonna be so pissed. As for the Xbox, I couldn't care less.

2. Final Fantasy V Remake and Kingdom Hearts III

These two go together since they are both under Square Enix. I'm super excited for the uber-awesome FFV since Kingdom Hearts was finished this year. And I'm super excited about the KHIII that will hopefully redeem my faith in the franchise. It's gonna be released in Winter, but I hope they will show more news.

3. Smash Bros. DLC

Nintendo is confirmed to show the new DLC during E3. I can't wait to see a new character I get to try out in the future--which will probably be after the event is done. Since Sora got benched by Square Enix, I'm hoping for either: a new Pokemon (preferably Blaziken or Decidueye), Paper Mario, or Bandana Waddle Dee. Also, new and old game modes, like Home-Run Smash, would be nice.

4. A new Mario game

Mario is always a staple in the gaming world. As the most popular video game character, it's a tradition that a new Mario game is announced at E3. I'm hoping for sequels, rather than a new type of Mario. I would like either a sequel for Sunshine, Galaxy, or Odyssey--or all three.

5. Cuphead DLC

I finally finished Cuphead and it was the most agonizing and fun time of my life. I hate everything about the Grim Matchstick and King Dice. The Delicious Last Course has been hyped up for a year, and hopefully, it will be announced soon.