5 Disney Channel Shows To Watch If You're Feeling Nostalgic

And you're watching Disney Channel

21
Instagram: @disneyplus

Within the last few weeks, Disney Plus has been dropping a lot of new original content as well as older content. I know when I logged onto Disney Plus the other day that I was surprised by the amount of new content they had released on there. Once I sorted through all of the new options, I was excited to see the amount of older shows from my childhood I had to choose from. So here is a list of some older Disney Channel shows you can watch on Disney Plus when you're feeling nostalgic.

1. The Emperor's New School

I feel like this wasn't the most popular show but I think it's a great throwback show to watch especially if you were a fan of The Emperor's New Groove.

2. The Disney Channel Games

The Disney Channel Games was by far one of the newest releases I was most excited to watch. I've loved being able to go back and watch it.

3. Boy Meets World

In my eyes, Boy Meets World is a classic feel good show. While it's been on Disney Plus for a while, it's still a great option if you're in the nostalgic mood. It's especially good if you're looking for a longer show to binge watch.

4. American Dragon Jake Long

This is another show that I was super excited to see added on Disney Plus. I only found it after I watched the Disney Channel Games but I'm really glad I did.

5. Lilo and Stitch The Series

Lilo and Stitch The Series is another one I don't remember being super popular. I just remember waking up some days to seeing this on my tv so it brings back all the nostalgic vibes.