10 Spooky And Not Spooky Date Ideas For You And Your Boo

The perfect fall date list!

54
Unsplash via Jonathan Borba

Calling all couples! Spooky season, also known as fall, is coming up very soon! I know that I am not the only one super excited for Halloween and all the other festive fall events coming up! Now, I am a mixture of wanting to do all the spooky thrill stuff during the fall and also just wanting to go apple picking on a Sunday morning so I made a perfect list for all my couples who love spooky things and for the couple who just wants a nice relaxing fall date! Here are five spooky season ideas and five relaxing fall dates.

1. Ghost Tours

A ghost tour is a perfect date idea during spooky season. This is also for those couples who are history fanatics and love the thrill of the past.

2. Haunted Hayrides

Don't sleep on this one! Haunted hayrides are the perfect way for you and your boyfriend/girlfriend to bond all while getting that jump scare and thrill vibe!

3. Scary Movie Marathon

Especially for my new couples, this is easy and affordable all while experiencing something scary and fun together! My personal favs are the Halloween Michael Myers films.

4. Explore a Haunted Area Together

One of the best places to do this is in Salem, Massachusetts where the Witch Trials happened. That place has tons of areas that are told to be very haunted or you could visit places in your local area that are told to be haunted as well!

5. Fright Fest

This one is one of my favs... What better way to get into the spooky season than doing in an interactive activity like this? Fright fest can be different all over the country but the best part is dressing up and really getting into that Halloween spirit.

6. Apple Picking

If you just want to have a relaxing date during the fall, apple picking is perfect.

7. Pumpkin Picking

Probably one of my favorite dates during the fall. After you pick pumpkins, you can go home and either paint your pumpkin, carve it, or make it into a pie!

8. Bonfire

Another one of my favs where the two of you can get cozy in the crisp air and maybe make some s'mores.

9. Take a Ride to See the Foliage 

This one is so much fun for the couples who are into adventure! Take a ride to see the leaves change colors!

10. Fall Photo Shoot

This one is for all my camera lovin' couples! Throw on some flannels and take some nice fall pictures together!