Happy Thanksgiving! It's the best and worst time of the year. No school or work, but you're stuck in a house with your entire family and you're going to run out of things to do quickly. Hang in there, you'll wish for these moments in May.
In the meantime, here are some cheesy jokes to crack during the awkward moments or just to make you laugh when you're bored and actually want to go back to school.
1. Why can't you take a turkey to church? They use fowl language.
2. Who doesn't eat on Thanksgiving? A turkey, because he's always stuffed!
3. Why did they let the turkey join the band? Because he had the drumsticks!
4. Why did the cranberries turn red? Because they saw the turkey dressing!
5. Here's to hoping all the turkeys face their deaths with courage and honor this year, and prove that they're not chicken! (President Obama said it first)
Sorry for all the bad jokes, but I hope you at least smiled at one of them. Have a great Thanksgiving and stay safe. Stay tuned for my Christmas jokes in December.