5 Clean Beauty Brands That Will Enhance Your Summer Glow

It's time for a post-quarantine glow up.

15
Instagram: @beautycounter

Heading into summer, and out of quarantine everyone wants to look and feel their best. What better way to do this than by investing in beauty products that are actually good for your skin!? Trust me, your skin will thank you after this. Clean beauty products are recognized for ethically sourced ingredients that create products free of toxicity. These products are often environmentally friendly and some do not use animal testing. Surprisingly, the beauty industry is one of the least regulated, but most used. Many brands produce through unethical operations and include toxins that are unsafe and ineffective. Not only does making the shift to toxin-free beauty products benefit you, but it also contributes to making our world a better place. it's the best of both worlds! Below I have provided a list of clean beauty brands and options that can help you get the summer glow you're looking for post-quarantine.

1. Beautycounter

Instagram: @beautycounter

The company Beautycounter strives to educate and inform individuals on safer products with the hopes one eventually making all beauty clean beauty. Beautycounter participates in responsible sourcing for its products to maximize safety and quality. To purchase Beautycounter items you can visit their website or talk to one of their beauty consultants.

2. Credo Beauty

Instagram: @credobeauty

Credo Beauty has set out on the mission to change the beauty industry for the better. All products sold meet a rigorous 'Credo Clean Standard.' Additionally, this company is unique because 90% of its brands are women-owned. Support clean beauty and girl power!

3. 100% Pure Beauty

Instagram: @100percentpure

100% Pure Beauty...well that just about sums it up! Not only does this brand dedicate themselves to clean and safe ingredients to products, but they are known for only using 100% natural ingredients.

4. Juice Beauty

Instagram: @juicebeauty

Juice Beauty uses all recyclable packaging and materials as well as fully implemented wind and solar powered production facilities. This brand also does not condone animal testing and produces cruelty-free and vegan products.

5. Alima Pure

Instagram: @alimapure

Certified B Corporation, Alima Pure, is carbon friendly and cruelty free. They produce high quality products that are safe for your skin. Insider tip: they're known for having very good powder foundation. Even Kerry Washington supports this brand!