5 Christmas Presents You Wanted As A Kid But Forgot About

I didn't have a friend in grade school that didn't want these toys.

5

1) The Easy Bake Oven

Seriously, this was every girl's dream. I remember when I got one and I thought I was the next Betty Crocker. I don’t even think the cakes were that good but gosh dang it, I wanted to bake everything.

2) Barbie Jeep

It didn’t run for long but when it did you felt on top of the world with your battery operated pink jeep. Nobody could tell you anything.

3) Barbie Dream House

So I don’t know if anyone has noticed but Barbie’s house was a total party house. If that were a real house I’m pretty sure bangers would be thrown. Ken and his frat friends would be there and it would be like college. Anyways, if you had this house, you were basically the after pre-k spot and all your friends wanted to bring their Barbie’s over there. If you had Barbie’s car to go with it, you were golden.

4) Po-Go Sticks

I’m pretty sure this was one of the most dangerous toys, but who cares right? They were so much fun. I would always have a contest with my friends to see who could go longer. Ahhhhh those were the days.

5) Furby

In my opinion, these are creepy but I sure wanted one when I was younger. I remember this one time I was sleeping and it started talking in the middle of the night. After that, I was done with Furby’s forever. RIP to the creepiest talking toy ever made.

Being older I don’t as get excited for presents. I get really excited to give gifts, spend time with family, take a break from school, and my favorite part of Christmas is watching my sister’s face when she realizes that Santa came. It is the cutest thing ever and I love seeing how happy she gets. I may not get as excited as my sister anymore but I sure do love the holiday season. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and soaks up all the Christmas spirit!