5 Cheap Gifts For This Holiday Season

5 Cheap Gifts For This Holiday Season

After all, we're all just struggling college students.

5
5 Cheap Gifts For This Holiday Season

We all know the real MVP is the person who forks over the cash. But for those of you who aren't willing to admit you can only afford to spend a measly $2 on a gift, I have some pretty stellar ideas.

1. Throw a party. If someone leaves an article of clothing, steal it and give it to someone who you think it would fit.

Pro tip: throw the party on a cold night in a warm room. You may score some nice scarves or sweaters. Just make sure the person you're giving it to isn't the person who left it in the first place.

2. Take some beads from the Mardi Gras tree.

This is especially a great gift for someone back home who can't visit you during Mardi Gras but doesn't want to miss out on the fun. If you feel bad about taking beads down, just take the ones that are already on the ground and wash them. Good enough.

3. Take cookies from Bruff.

As long as you wrap them nicely (like in a ziplock bag with a ribbon), this present will make you look festive instead of cheap. Also, everyone likes cookies.

4. Learn how to make really cool friendship bracelets and give those out.

This one's nice because it can be super personal, but it's cheap and you can try to make them during lectures when you're not paying attention anyway.

5. Find a flower and put it in a mason jar.

For some reason, there's this obsession with mason jars. That's great because you can buy them super cheap. All you need is to put a flower in there and it looks cute enough to be a gift. You just have to make sure the flower doesn't die before you give it to your friend.

All right, easy-peasy. Happy gifting!