5 Best Ways To Make Money During Quarantine

Many people have lost their jobs as a result of quarantining for the virus, COVID-19; here are small ways to make some money.

7

These times could be difficult for many, including the loss of many jobs and careers as a result of the virus, COVID-19. Here are a few ways I have been able to make a little extra cash since I had to leave my job for quarantine.

Sell Clothing on Ebay

assorted-color clothes lot Photo by Lauren Fleischmann on Unsplash

During quarantine, I have found myself going through closets and drawers cleaning out clothing I haven't used in a while. Putting yourself out there and selling your clothes is an easy, remote way to make money and recycle the clothes.

Find a Job Working With No-Contact Delivery

person holding black samsung android smartphone Photo by Erik Mclean on Unsplash

Jobs such as Shipped, UberEats, Postmates, etc. are ways to deliver food without needing to come in contact with customers.

Make Work Out Videos For Personal Training ​​

orange and black usb cable on brown wooden surface Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash

If you are someone who enjoys working out, and knows how to well, create personal training videos where you teach people ways to exercise correctly, and sell them!

Helping Out Neighbors Without Contact

person washing vehicle tire Photo by Elly Johnson on Unsplash

Doing chores such as mowing the lawn, painting houses, or washing cars are good ways to help out and simultaneously make money.

Get Creative and Sell Creations on Etsy

round white and green hanging decor Photo by Hayden Dunsel on Unsplash

In your free time, making macrame's, jewelry, or art pieces are great ways to keep your creative juices flowing, with the possibility of selling them, too!