5 Beauty Products To Kick Off Spring

5 Beauty Products To Kick Off Spring

It's always a good time to buy something new!

18
5 Beauty Products To Kick Off Spring

With spring around the corner and practically here, it's time to revamp your makeup and beauty collection. We can finally ditch some of the heavier winter moisturizers and replace them with products that signal that beach days are near. Over the past few weeks, I've been on a mini spending spree and the products below are some of my favorites that I know will carry me into Summer!

1. Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Cream

Both creamy and moisturizing, this product has quickly become a staple. It gives a very soft, sun-kissed look, without ever looking clumpy or turning you into an oompa loompa.

2. Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

This is the perfect product to add to curls or soft waves to lock in their form and add texture. It also smells really nice, which is always a bonus!

3. Shea Moisture Lavender and Wild Orchid Body Butter

If you know me, you know that I have the driest hands in the world (probably because I use too much hand sanitizer.) But this product works so well! My hands have actually never been softer.

4. Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner

I love spritzing this in while my hair is still wet. It makes it feel so soft and healthy! Perfect if you dye your hair a lot like me, or if your hair is just in need of some extra love.

5. Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm

This not only keeps your lips soft, but leaves them with a rosy shimmer! Not overly pigmented, but definitely a pretty natural looking shade for Spring and Summer.