5 Bathing Suit Trends That You Need To Get On
Beauty Fashion

Be the best you.

160
Photo by Marc Richards

Now that we are home for summer break, here is a way to stay in style while you're sitting by the pool this summer!

1. Yellow

You can never go wrong with a classic yellow bathing suit, it is the perfect summer color to show off your tan and happy spirit!

2. Leopard

Not only is leopard super popular for clothes in 2019, but it is also making it's a way to bathing suits this summer, and I am so hearing about it!

3. Tankini

You heard it here first, tankinis are making a comeback this summer. I get major throwback vibes for when I was a preteen and only used to wrong tankinis in the summer. But I am here for their rightful return to fashion, as this style can make any body type feel comfortable and confident.

4. Metallic

Nothing will make you more confident than a glowing bathing suit to match your glowing skin! Gold, Silver, and Bronze bathing suits are really in style this summer, and it will make for a stunning Instagram pic to go on your feed.

5. Embroidered

Flower embroidered bathing suits are really in this season. They are perfect to be able to show off anyone's girly side, this style is bringing back major 50s vibes!

Don't be afraid to utilize these trends into any style. Fashion is never limited, always strive to make things your own.