5 Apps Every Student Needs on Their iPad

Best iPad App for Students
94

Looking for the best iPad apps that help through your studies? There are millions of apps are available over on the App store. No matter what you are looking for they are categorized on various niche like Education, Sports, Entertainment, Business, etc.

Following are the best five applications that every iPhone and iPad user should have:

1. iStudiez Pro

iStudiez Pro is one of the most important apps for any student, but especially for those in college or other higher education. It is a planning application that allows you to carefully schedule all of your responsibilities, lectures hours or other important dates.With it, only can you ensure you never miss an exam or assignment, you could also jot down your mother’s birthday so you won’t forget! Best of all? Its only 3 USD!

2. ExpressVPN

Student life is one of contrasts, from research to Netflix, “personal time” to online banking. ExpressVPN helps with each, ensuring that you are not only able to unblock all geo-restricted content, but also hide your digital foot print regardless of what you are doing at that time. Subscriptions are as low as 8 USD per month if you subscribe annually, and that is a cheap price for a service that helps with every element of your digital life.

3. Evernote

Evernote enables you to send voice notes, pictures, and content into a cloud-based application that composes the text. It has a great syncing support system, also enables to access notes from different servers not only on your phone, but from different websites. Its main purpose is to organize the notes/data in an effective manner that can be accessed from anywhere.

4. The Elements

The Elements is an educational app that helps students studying science and technology. This applications teaches you everything from 3D vectors to periodic table, and a myriad of other science-related topics. Simply it makes learning interactive. At about 14 USD (or around 10% of a typical textbook), it is quite a bargain.

5. Dropbox

Dropbox is a cloud data storage application that stores all your important files and documents. When you sign up, you get a 2GB of free storage although you’d have to pay for more storage. And to honest, most of you are already (should already be) using Dropbox anyways!

Now a days, educational app development market is booming. Definitely check out the above applications and let us know what your best picks apps for iPad are.