47 Country Songs That Will Turn Anyone Into A Country-Lover

47 Country Songs That Will Turn Any Country-Hater Into A Cowboy Or Cowgirl At Heart

That's just the cold-hard truth.

236
country band

I am a huge fan of country music. As someone who was born and raised on a farm in southern Minnesota, I spent countless hours listening to the local radio station in my barn while I brushed and cared for my horses. I would blast country music out of the speakers of my truck as I drove down gravel roads. And most importantly, country music played at all of my school's dances, even prom. I live and breathe country music, but I know some people don't live the same way that I do.

Regardless of your thoughts on country music, this playlist of 47 songs will turn you into a cowboy or cowgirl at heart.

1. "What Ifs" by Kane Brown and Lauren Alaina 

2. "House Party" by Sam Hunt 

3. "T-Shirt" by Thomas Rhett

You really can't beat Thomas Rhett.

4. "Crash And Burn" by Thomas Rhett

5. "Country Girl (Shake It For Me)" by Luke Bryan 

6. "That's My Kind Of Night" by Luke Bryan

7. "Here For A Good Time" by George Strait

8. "Beer For My Horses" by Toby Keith and Willie Nelson

9. "Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)" by Big & Rich

A true classic.

10. "Drunk On A Plane" by Dierks Bentley

11. "All Summer Long" by Kid Rock

I don't know if this technically counts as country, but I'm counting it as country.

12. "Snapback" by Old Dominion

13. "Pontoon" by Little Big Town 

14. "Drink In My Hand" by Eric Church

15. "Fishin' In The Dark" by Nitty Gritty Dirt Band

16. "Sideways" by Dierks Bentley

17. "5-1-5-0" by Dierks Bentley

18. "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off" by Joe Nichols

19. "I Like It, I Love It" by Tim McGraw

20. "Picture To Burn" by Taylor Swift

Old Taylor Swift might just be the best Taylor Swift.

21. "Play Something Country" by Brooks & Dunn

22. "What Was I Thinkin'" by Dierks Bentley 

23. "Buy Me A Boat" by Chris Janson 

24. "People Are Crazy" by Billy Currington

25. "Barefoot Blue Jean Night" by Jake Owen

26. "It's Five O'Clock Somewhere" by Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffett

27. "Rain Is A Good Thing" by Luke Bryan

28. "When The Sun Goes Down" by Kenny Chesney

29. "Love Done Gone" by Billy Currington

30. "International Harvester" by Craig Morgan

This one might be a little too much for a new country listener, but it's one of my favorites.

31. "American Kids" by Kenny Chesney

32. "Boondocks" by Little Big Town

33. "Take A Back Road" by Rodney Atkins

34. "Farmer's Daughter" by Rodney Atkins

35. "Why Don't We Just Dance" by Josh Turner

This is truly a classic.

36. "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line

37. "This Is How We Roll" by Florida Georgia Line

38. "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" by Trace Adkins

39. "Body Like A Back Road" by Same Hunt

40. "Something Like That" by Tim McGraw

41. "Free And Easy (Down The Road I Go)" by Dierks Bentley

42.  "Boys 'Round Here" by Blake Shelton  feat. Pistol Annies

43. "As Good As I Once Was" by Toby Keith

44. "I Go Back" by Kenny Chesney

45. "All My Ex's Live In Texas" by George Strait

46. "Day Drinking" by Little Big Town

47. "Bartender" by Lady Antebellum