45 Reputation Lyrics For Your Next Instagram Caption

15 tracks, endless possibilities

5466
Billboard

Taylor Swift's newest album, Reputation, has been getting mixed reviews through and through, but there's one thing that even the critics can't argue against: these are some of Swift's smartest lyrics yet. Fan or not, here are 45 lyrics from Reputation that are perfect for your next Instagram post.

For your bomb selfie

1. Crimson red paint on my lips I Did Something Bad

2. So here's the truth from my red lips End Game

3. I once was poison ivy, but now I'm your daisy Don't Blame Me

4. Don't blame me, love made me crazy
If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right
Don't Blame Me

5. You like the bad ones too End Game

6. I swear I don't love the drama, it loves me End Game

7. Salute to me, I'm your American queenKing of My Heart

8. I don't trust nobody, and nobody trusts meLook What You Made Me Do

Snaps from last night's party

9. Hold on to the memories, they will hold on to youNew Year's Day

10. But I'll be cleaning up bottles with you on New Year’s DayNew Year's Day

11. And there are no rules when you show up hereThis Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

12. Bass beat rattling the chandelier This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

13. Feeling so Gatsby for that whole year This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

14. Most fun I ever had, and I'd do it over and over and over again if I could I Did Something Bad

Picture with Bae

15. Holdin' him for ransomReady For It

16. I know I'm gonna be with you, so I take my time Ready For It

17. And baby, for you, I would fall from grace [just to touch your face] Don't Blame Me

18. If you walk away, I'd beg you on my knees to stay Don't Blame Me

19. I'm insane, but I'm your baby Don't Blame Me

20. Don't blame me, love made me crazy
If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right
Don't Blame Me

21. I want your midnightsNew Year's Day

22. They got no idea about me and you Dress

23. I wanna be your endgame End Game

24. And here's to my baby, he ain't reading what they call me latelyThis Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

25. King of my heart, body and soulKing of My Heart

26. I'm a mess, but I'm the mess that you wantedDancing With Our Hands Tied

27. You did a number on me, but honestly, baby who's counting?So It Goes

The posts for your finsta (21+)

28. Drinking beer out of plastic cups King of My Heart

29.Everyone swimming in a champagne seaThis Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

30. Whiskey on ice, Sunset and VineGorgeous

31. But you weren't thinkin', and I was just drinkin’ — Getaway Car

32. But you can make me a drinkDelicate

33. Dive bar on the East Side, where you at?Delicate

34. I knew from the first Old Fashioned, we were cursedGetaway Car

Squad

35. You and me, we got big reputations End Game

36. Here's a toast to my real friends, they don't care about the he-said-she-saidThis Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

37. But with three of us, honey, it's a sideshowGetaway Car

38. You and me, we got big reputationsEnd Game

39. I don't want you like a best friendDress

40. My one and only, my lifelineDress

41. Everyone thinks that they know usDress

Misc.

42. Candle wax and Polaroids on the hardwood floorNew Year's Day

43. I can feel the flames on my skin I Did Something Bad

44. They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good? I Did Something Bad

45. They're burning all the witches even if you aren't one I Did Something Bad