43 Senior-Year Thoughts You Have Right Before You Graduate, In Quick Succession

"What am I going to do with my life?!?"
412

OK, friends, who thought they would have everything figured out by the time they hit last semester of senior year? Who thought they would know what they would be doing in May? Well, I'm here to tell you I have no idea. I could be in Scottland, California, or DC. I could be unemployed, working a minimum wage job, or working at an incredible firm.

Even though senior year has been one of the highlights of college, it has also been one of the most stressful because of how many unknowns I have in my life right now. Here is the train of thought I have pretty much every day.

1. Wow, I really need to get my life together

2. I'll totally get my life together tomorrow

3. I need to catch up with my best friend from freshman year, I'll totally keep in touch with her when I graduate

4. Why is everyone getting engaged?

5. Why is everyone else getting pregnant?

6. Having zero job offers is terrifying

7. Maybe I should just work at Disney Land

8. Will my parents let me move back in?

9. Wait, I can't move back in with my parents

10. How do you pay rent?

11. Who am I going to live with?

12. Why are apartments so expensive?

13. Where should I even live?

14. Will I have friends where I live?

15. I need a vacation

16. SPRING BREAK 20XX

17. Will I like my job?

18. Maybe I should go backpacking in Europe until I run out of money

19. Wait, I don't have any money

20. *Google searches how to travel and make money*

21. I think I'm going to work for corporate America

22. *Applies to 50 corporate entry-level jobs*

23. Oh, wait, I forgot I have to graduate

24. I thought my classes were supposed to be easy...

25. OH MY GOSH DID I EVEN PICK THE RIGHT MAJOR

26. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE

27. I wish my major had the job placement rate that *insert stem major* has!

28. What if I never live in the same city as my best friends again?

29. What would have happened if I didn't go to Baylor?

30. Was Baylor the right choice?

31. If I don't meet my SO in college, how will I meet someone?

32. *Joins online dating site*

33. *instantly regrets it*

34. But really, what am I going to do with my life?

35. I need to make this semester the best I've ever had

36. How am I going to leave my friends?

37. What are my friends going to do with their lives?

38. I should help them decide to avoid thinking about my own problems

39. Wow, my friends are so smart and talented and fun

40. Will I ever find friends this great again?

41. *Googles how to find friends after you graduate*

42. I think I like college

43. I'm definitely not ready to graduate.