43 Inexpensive Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Feel Special

Fellas, you don't have to spend a fortune to show your girl you care

28550

Gentleman, whether you’ve been in a relationship for a month or five years, these 42 things are sure to make your girlfriend smile from ear to ear. Obviously, you don’t need to do each one of these every week. But once in awhile these 42 things will brighten your girl’s day.

1. Sweet good morning text

2. Sweet good night text

3. Random facetime calls

4. A quick call or text to ask her how a big event went (an interview, game, test, exam, etc.)

5. A homemade cardA handwritten list of things that you love about her

6. A playlist of songs that remind you of her

7. If you want to get fancy, burn it to a CD for her

8. Pick up her favorite drink on the way home

9. Or you could spring for her favorite candy/snack

10. Surprise her with a flower or two (store bought or from the ground outside your house. We love them either way).

11. Surprise her with a date planned out entirely by you! No, this does not mean you have to spend money. Just put a little effort into planning an evening out and it’ll make your girlfriend the happiest girl alive.

12. Call her to hear about her day

13. If you hear a song on the radio you like, share it with her

14. Watch her favorite movie with herAsk her favorite book and read it (you can just skim the Sparknotes, just something to show her that you put some effort forward into relating to her)

15. Tell her that you believe in her

16. Compliment her outfit

17. Take her to Bath and Body works to get the 5 hand sanitizers for $6 deal (this benefits you too because you'll get to use it when you go out to eat).

18. Ask to spend times with her and her friends or family

19. Ask to start a new goal with her that you two can complete as a couple (ex: running a 5k, learning a new language, watching a Netflix series)

20. Cook her favorite meal for her

21. Make her favorite dessert

22. Ask her to cook a new dish with you

23. Ask her to teach you something new (a skill or talent that she has)

24. Take her to her favorite place in nature

25. Learn her favorite drink

26. Bake cookies or cake with her

27. Make her a photo album (prints at Walmart cost .10/photo)

28. Show up at her place with her favorite pizza

29. Take her to the place you went on your first date

30. Let her take you to her favorite childhood place

31. Tell her that you appreciate all she does

32. Tell her you admire her

33. Compliment something she’s been working on for a while

34. Draw her a picture

35. Write her a poemWhen she’s nervous about something, give her a big hug

36. Offer to drop and pick her up from school/work/etc.

37. Ask her about her day and listen

38. Play her favorite sport with her

39. And let her win once in awhile

40. If you have the means, attempt to learn how to play her favorite instrument (even if you fail miserably she’ll appreciate the effort)

41. If she’s religious, memorize her favorite scripture

42. Decorate a cake with her

43. Tell her you love her each and every day