Disney Channel Movies That Will Give You the Feels

41 Titles to Bring You Back to Your Childhood

206

In case any of you were hiding under a [camp] rock last weekend, Disney Channel released possibly the best lineup of the century: A five day marathon dedicated to solely showing Disney Channel Original Movies. And I'm not only talking about the classics like Cheetah Girls, High School Musical, or Camp Rock; I'm talking about old, practically vintage movies that even 90s kids can get excited about. If you are anything like me, you understand that Disney Channel Original Movies (aka “DCOMs”) were a substantial part of my childhood. There were only two times these cheesy babies played: during the day when you were awake, or that random time you woke up to Johnny Tsunami at 3 am in the morning. If this is relatable to your own childhood, these listed movies will definitely get you in the feels.

1) Under Wraps

Am I the only one that didn’t realize this was the first DCOM ever? If it was anywhere near Halloween, you knew this gold mine was coming on.

2) Brink!

Christina Vidal was Gabriella before Gabriella was cool; and who can resist Erik von Detton in roller blades?

3) Halloweentown

Basically prepared me for R rated horror films.

4) Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century

"Zoom, zoom, zoom. Make my heart go boom, boom, boom." Lyrical masterpiece.

5) The Thirteenth Year

You’re lying if say you didn't cross your fingers on your first teenage birthday.

6) Smart House

You’re also lying if you tell me you didn’t want to live in this house.

7) Johnny Tsunami

Doesn’t matter if you never saw the movie—you still knew the name.

8) Don’t Look Under the Bed

Yet another prep for adult horror films.

9) The Color of Friendship

A child's movie with a grown-up plot. Seriously, why aren't people still airing this?

10) Alley Cats Strike

I still go to the bowling alley and try to imitate that slow spin roll.

11) Quints

All I got to say is props to this girl.

12) The Other Me

Is it possible to get an Ocean Pup clone kit for college?

13) Mom's Got a Date With a Vampire

Another spooky, Halloween classic.

14) Phantom of the Megaplex

I'm realizing now just how many scary DCOMs there were...Geez Disney, what was your aim here?

15) The Ultimate Christmas Present

I live in Louisiana. No doubt I prayed for one of these nifty devices.

16) Motorcrossed

The original She's the Man.

17) The Luck of the Irish

"Yer a Lep-re-chaun, Kyle."

18) Hounded

This dog was just so evil.

19) The Poof Point

Possibly one of the funniest (and weirdest) DCOMs ever.

20) Double Teamed

The fact that this was based on a true story just made this movie ten times cooler.

22) Cadet Kelly

"Military School?!" One can only wish to one day have the superb talent of rhythmic ribboning like Hillary Duff.

23) Tru Confessions

Are there oscars for DCOMs because Shia definitely deserves one for this hidden gem. I still cry every time I watch it.

24) Get a Clue

Who can forget Lindsey Lohan and Alfalfa from The Little Rascals all grown up? Hashtag: SO undercover.

25) Gotta Kick it Up!

"Si se puede, Si se puede!"

26) A Ring of Endless Light

Another forgotten, yet tear-jerking movie.

27) You Wish!

This made me so grateful for my siblings.

28) Right on Track

Also a true story. Also ten times cooler.

29) Even Stevens Movie

Louis pissing off Raven. The tropical island of "Mandelino." A killer squirrel chasing people. Splitting a peanut for dinner. Does it really get any better? Oh yea. Beans.

30) Eddie's Million Dollar Cook-Off

Basically believed I was a freaking Iron Chef after watching this movie. What's in the fridge? Pickles. Eggs. Yogurt. Let's go.

31) Pixel Perfect

“If I cut my hair, if I change my clothes, will you notice me?”

32) Stuck in the Suburbs

Jordan Cahill. What a babe. Also, still on the lookout for a celebrity cell phone.

33) Twitches

Tia and Tamera could read the phone book aloud and I would still watch it.

34) Tiger Cruise

I don't think I realized the significance of this movie until now. So important.

35) Now You See It...

Danny Sinclair? Dreamy.

36) Go Figure

One of the many DCOMs whose title makes you want to sing the song.

37) Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior

Maybe not the best movie, but definitely tied with Johnny Tsunami for best name. I mean, it just rolls off the tongue.

38) Read it and Weep

I’ll take an order of seaweed pizza, please.

39) Jump In!

Corbin, you truly taught me how to push it to the limit.

40) Princess Protection Program

"When two different worlds collide..."

41) Lemonade Mouth

People don’t give this movie enough credit. Undoubtedly, one of the best with great music.

Lastly, I obviously couldn't leave you without this. Now, let's get to watching.