40 Things All College Girls Should Know

40 Things All College Girls Should Know

Or maybe just need to be reminded of.

8910
40 Things All College Girls Should Know

College is said to be the best time of your life. It's a time where you grow, learn and explore. It can be incredible and horrible at the same time. So from girl to girl, this is a list of 40 things all college girls should know, or just need to be reminded of.

1. It's ok to cry.

2. Your friends will always be there. Boys won't.

3. A glass of wine can cure almost anything.

4. Sometimes life just plain sucks.

5. But people will surprise you -- let them.

6. Desserts is stressed spelled backwards for a reason.

7. Sometimes you just need a night of Netflix, ice cream and your best friend.

8. You are strong and beautiful.

9. As much as you don't want to admit it, your mom is usually right.

10. Take advantage of Applebee's' half price apps.

11. You don't need to go out to have fun.

12. Never turn down the late night fro-yo runs.

13. Freshly washed sheets are often taken for granted.

14. College isn't meant to be easy.

15. Getting to know your professors helps immensely.

16. Coffee is a wonderful thing.

17. But don't forget to drink water too.

18. Laughter is the best medicine (besides wine).

19. A weekend at home is needed every so often.

20. Yoga is a great stress reliever and doubles as a workout.

21. You're allowed to have an opinion.

22. No one ever actually wants to work and go to school full time, stop feeling bad for yourself.

23. Positivity is contagious.

24. Lots of places give student discounts, ask about them.

25. You'll never regret being kind.

26. Online shopping can be dangerous.

27. Nordstrom is great, but T.J. Maxx is better.

28. Boys who text you only on Friday and Saturday nights are not worth your time.

29. It's totally ok to wear sweatpants to class.

30. Not everyone is going to like you, and that's ok.

31. Your mental health is more important than a grade.

32. Tequila's the friend you make all your bad decisions with.

33. Your dad is the only man you'll ever truly need.

34. It's a good idea to check your bank account and credit cards often.

35. Good things tend to happen when you're least expecting them.

36. Life's short.

37. Love is a choice.

38. We all have our moments.

39. Mistakes are inevitable, just learn from them.

40. You don't have to have it all figured out right now.