4 Types of Facebook Posts That Need To Be Stopped Right Now

Because the internet is literally out of control.

206
Air National Guard: 145th Airlift Wing

So by now, most people have a Facebook, because we're in the year 2018 after all, but since it's beginnings there has been a laundry list of habits on the site that agitate me to no end. I'm sure most of you can agree with me on some of these. For some, I will be specific, but for others, I will be more general.

1. If you're my friend/family...

I've always hated these because they're super expectant and pose ultimatums. People shouldn't have to reach out to you to prove that they are there for you, and someone who really cares would understand when you're busy.

2. Self-depreciating posts.

It especially pisses me off when the person is a literal toothpick and is blemish free. Like, we all have things we don't like about ourselves but after a while seeing this shit gets tiring.

3. The people who like to narrate their day.

I don't care about your artisan ciabatta loaf, farm-raised burger with responsibly sourced potatoes.

4. That "13 Reasons Why" post...

First of all, "13 Reasons Why" is a highly problematic show that glamorizes suicide. Second of all, this is being petty and just begging for attention.