4 Things I Love About Disney Emoji Blitz

This adorable puzzle app has wormed its way into my heart.

245
GamePlayBox

Disney Emoji Blitz has a lot in common with other apps, like Bejeweled Blitz and Candy Crush. It involves swapping pixel-images around on a screen, using power-ups and racking up points before you run out of time, and resisting the prompts to use real-world money to unlock more lives.

But I’m not playing those other apps that are like this one. I’m playing this one, and I love it..

Here are four reasons why.

1. It’s super cute!

Let’s just get this obvious quality out of the way. This is an adorable, happy puzzle game. The color schemes are pleasant, and the emojis are all very sweet – even the villains! They smile when you do well, and stick their tongues out at you if you just aimlessly tap them. It’s good for when you want a cheerful, not terribly stressful time-killer, and I absolutely have room for that in my life.

2. It has so many characters!

I have to be honest – a big reason why I started playing this game was because my cousin texted me that WALL-E and EVE were in it. This isn’t just a “Mickey Mouse and Friends” app, or a “Disney Princess” app – it’s a Disney app. At the time of writing, there are over 30 collectible characters, representing Pixar, the Muppets, Disney Channel TV shows, Disney Park animatronics, and even live-action characters.

(I bet you didn’t know that Emoji Barbossa is a thing. I didn’t either. His power is turning into a skeleton and scaring away nearby emojis.)

This app frequently adds new characters, too, leaving me eternally excited to see who will join the line-up next!

3. There’s so much to do!

When I start a new app, I worry about hitting dead ends, finding that I’ve done all that can be done without dishing out real-world money, and getting bored with it. It will take me a very long time to get bored with Disney Emoji Blitz. Between its ongoing level-up missions, its weekly leaderboard high-score challenge, its daily challenges, its collectible items, and its frequent new character-based events, this app is full of engaging puzzles every single day!

4. You can use the emojis in texts!

Any emoji that you unlock by playing this game, be it character or item, you can use in iMessaging as a sticker. This is a wonderful thing, because any text conversation can be improved by the presence of WALL-E or a Mickey Ice Cream Bar. I love to use these stickers to brighten my friends’ days, and also my own!

Do you play Disney Emoji Blitz? If so, what’s your favorite emoji power? (I like Dumbo’s – he flies across the board!)