4 Things Everyone Has To Do Before Halloween

You cannot put this off any longer!

8
www.plebio.com

It is already mid October and I know I cannot be the only one who has been failing at fall. I haven't done anything fall-y! And I, for one, do not think that is okay. This is crunch time, Halloween is right around the corner and everyone knows that once Halloween is over, it's on to Christmas (let's be real here, we all know it's true..) which means now is the time to do all the fun fall things that you have been putting off for the next weekend. Even though you probably won't be able to get every fall activity accomplished in time for the holiday, here are five fall activities that you need to accomplish before the 31st of October!

1.Pumpkin Picking

Obviously this is the first one on the list. If you are able to do any fall activity it should be pumpkin picking. Not only do you get to actually go out and pick out your own pumpkin, but you get the opportunity to have a fall photoshoot with your friends. Plus once you pick out your pumpkin and bring it home you can decorate it or carve it. It's basically a two in one kind of thing.

2. Buy candy

This may sound stupid, but I feel like it's not truly fall until I start ruining all of my diet plans. Who doesn't get into the true spirit of Halloween without buying giant bags of Halloween candy??? You can put off baking for November and Thanksgiving, but buying excessive amounts of candy?-That's an October kind-of thing.

3. Corn Maze

This is another thing that simply needs to be done before Halloween. Whether it’s a haunted corn maze or a regular old corn maze, tis’ the season! It’s not something you get to do everyday-you know run around and get lost in a corn field-so enjoy it now while you still can.

4. Halloween Movies

Whether it's an actual horror film or Halloweentown, some type of Halloween movie is definitely in order around this time, of year because apparently it’s not socially acceptable to watch Hocus Pocus in July??