4 Simple Ways You Can Change The World

4 Simple Ways You Can Change The World

Don't wait until tomorrow, you can change the world NOW.

189
4 Simple Ways You Can Change The World
unsplash

Changing the world for the better is an exciting concept for all of us.

I believe that everyone has something to offer the world, regardless of his or her age, resources, occupation, gender, and so on. God has a plan for every single person that comes into existence, and we all can do our part to make a difference in the world.

Striving to be like Christ in everything we do is something we as Christians need to take more seriously. You may be thinking, “But how can I start making an impact in the world from where I am?”

Here are four ways you can do your part in bringing God’s kingdom to earth and start changing the world in the name of Jesus!

1. Speak out!

See something wrong, say something! Don’t turn a blind eye to the injustice you witness.

“You can be sure that whoever brings the sinner back from wandering will save that person from death and bring about the forgiveness of many sings." - James 5:20 (NLT)

2. Lend a helping hand!

Give to those less fortunate, and not just the people who are struggling financially. You can give literally anything to those in need: your old clothes, food, and old toys. Sometimes your company and friendship is even enough! Sometimes, it’s the little things we do that can truly make an impact. By offering someone your company and friendship, you're slowly transforming the world into a loving place!

“If you have two shirts, give one to the poor. If you have food, share it with those who are hungry.”- Luke 3:11 (NLT)

3. Spread the Gospel!

Jesus deserves to be Glorified! If he has changed your life for the better then why not share him everyone around you? Now, I don’t mean shove Jesus down peoples throats. It is very important that you respect other people's decision on whether they do or do not want you to tell them about Jesus; however, they can never say yes if you don't first extend out an invitation!

“And then he told them, ‘Go into the world and preach the Good News to everyone.’” - Mark 16:15 (NLT)

4. Finally, never say that you can’t do it!

Get rid of the "who am I to change the world, I’m just little poor insignificant me" mentality! You are so much greater than your restrictions! You are a child of the King of all Kings and Lord of all Lords and as his child, you can do all things!

So what are you waiting for? Don’t be afraid to start making your mark and contributing to His kingdom! Remember, God is on your side and he will never abandon you! Go out and change the world!

“For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength." - Philippians 4:13 (NLT)
“Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.”- Isaiah 41:10 (NLT)