4 Free Places To Take Cute Pictures In State College

The great weather outside calls for cute pictures!

12
Instagram layout on phone
Unsplash

Can't think of anywhere to get some cute pictures? Look no further.

The Arboretum

The Arboretum is always an option! There are so many different areas and with spring coming soon there will be flowers and cute exhibit areas.

Restaurant/Cafe

Sometimes table pictures are the cutest! Get your favorite outfit on, grab your girl gang and head to your favorite cafe or restaurant and get some good food and take some cute pictures.

Old Main lawn

Old Main lawn has so many cool angles being right next to downtown, the huge trees and even Old Main itself. There are also so many pose options: sitting, standing, leaning on something. The options are endless!

Parking Garage

I know, this one is basic but you really can get such cute pictures in a parking garage. You can be inside or outside the structure, standing or crouching. It is impossible to not get a cute picture here!