4 FBI TV Shows To Watch On Netflix

4 FBI TV Shows To Watch On Netflix

Come and see what it's like to be in the FBI.

17249
4 FBI TV Shows To Watch On Netflix
TV Guide

I am someone who isn't into "Grey's Anatomy" but rather more into crime drama television shows. These shows make me want to work for the FBI. But of course after watching these shows I realize that I am not as quick-minded and there is no way I would pass the physical exam into the FBI. There is something just exciting and thrilling to follow along some of the smartest people in the country as they fight crime. Netflix has a wide range of crime drama that you can watch. But there is just something so interesting about the FBI world.

Here are four FBI crime drama television shows that you might enjoy:

1. Criminal Minds

The Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU) is set in Quantico, Virginia.
"Criminal Minds" keeps the audience on their toes with an all-star cast of Mandy Patinkin, Thomas Gibson, Shemar Moore, Matthew Gray Gubler, AJ Cooks and Joe Mantegna. The show is different from other crime television shows by focusing on profiling the criminal rather than the crime itself. The series follow the team of FBI profilers as they catch the criminals via behavioral profiling. We are able to fall in love with each character as the show develops a story for each profiler. The writers of the show are very creative with each episode. I am one of those people that like to figure out what will happen (usually I'm right) but the writers are good with their plot twists. There are graphic scenes but what else can you expect from a FBI show? The show is currently on its 12th season.

2. Limitless

"Limitless" is fairly new television show on Netflix. It is set four years after the 2011 movie with the same name (starring Bradley Cooper.) The cast includes Jake McDorman from "Greek" and Jennifer Carpenter from "Dexter." Bradley Cooper is an executive producer and makes a few appearances in the show. The protagonist, Brian Finch, discovers the power of a drug named NZT-48. This drug enhances the human brain to it's fullest potential. The Cross Jurisdictional Command (CJC) of the FBI uses Brian as a consultant with their cases. The show is very funny because it is as though we are sitting in Brian's head. The way he interacts with his colleagues and family gives a fresh tone to FBI drama shows.

3. White Collar

There is no graphic scenes of dead bodies in this show but there is the charm of Neal Caffrey, a con artist, forger, and thief that is just as painful. He works as part of a work-release program to help the white collar division in the FBI. The show, created by Jeff Eastin, isn't as intense as the other shows but they do know how to keep the audience engaged with the wit and sparkle of each character. The main cast includes Matt Bomer, Tim DeKay, Willie Garson and Tiffani Thiessen. It's fun following along the characters as you see the tricks that Neal can do, the relationship between Neal and Peter, and the oddness of Mozzie.

4. Graceland

"Graceland" is another show created by Jeff Eastin. The show follows a group of undercover agents from the DEA, FBI and ICE. The beautiful cast includes Daniel Sunjata, Aaron Tveit, Brandon Jay McLaren, Vanessa Ferlito, Manny Montana and Serinda Swan. The agents all live in a beach house in Southern California called "Graceland." The show follows Mike Warren as he is assigned to the Graceland and works with the other agents as well as finding out why he was assigned there. There isn't as much humor as "Limitless" but for those people that don't like too much drama, "Graceland' is the show for you.