4 Disney Conspiracy Theories

4 Disney Conspiracy Theories

All those other stories that CAN be true.

4410
4 Disney Conspiracy Theories
Deviantart

There are some crazy fans out there who look WAY too deep into Disney movies. However, they can find some pretty interesting things. Although they’re just conspiracy theories, they actually make sense when you think about them. Here are four of my favorite conspiracy theories.

1. Peter Pan

If you’re a Peter Pan fan, proceed with caution because what you’re about to read may change your whole view on him.

Peter Pan is a murderer.

But he’s also an angel.

Now, before you throw your electronic device in shock, hear me out on this one. The book of Peter Pan says, “The boys on the island vary, of course, in numbers, according as they get killed and so on; and when they seem to be growing up, which is against the rules, Peter thins them out; but at this time there were six of them, counting the twins as two.”

Sounds pretty ominous right?

The creators of this theory say that Peter Pan kills the Lost Boys when they grow up.

If you think that’s the end of this theory, you’re wrong.

The really heartbreaking part of this theory is that Peter Pan is an angel that takes children to heaven, aka Neverland, and they don’t grow up because they’re all dead.

Let’s take a happier theory after that traumatizing one.

2. Toy Story

You remember Emily, Jessie’s previous owner, in Toy Story?

This theory states that Emily is actually Andy’s mom.

When you think about it, we’ve never really been told what Andy’s mom’s name is even after three movies.

Another thing, is that in one of Jessie’s flashbacks with her previous owner, Emily, you see her wearing a cowboy hat. The hat looks ominously similar to the one we see Andy wearing a lot. This hat may have been passed down from Andy’s mom to Andy.

If that’s not enough, we’ve been told multiple times in the movies that Woody is very rare and valuable. In Jessie’s flashbacks, Emily’s room is decorated in a very old-fashioned way, which might’ve been how Andy’s mom’s time may have decorated their rooms.

So wouldn’t it make sense, that Andy’s mom found Woody, the male version of her old female cowboy doll and gave it to Andy?

This is one of my favorite ones because of how adorable it is that Emily was so attached to Jessie that she even gave her son a male version of it.

3. Tarzan

My next theory is particularly interesting, claiming that Jane from "Tarzan" is actually Belle’s granddaughter.

In a scene from "Tarzan," Jane has a tea set that looks strangely like an exact match to Belle’s tea set from "Beauty and the Beast." Wouldn’t it make sense that Belle would pass on her tea set to her granddaughter Jane?

Another thing that brought attention to this theory is that both Jane and Belle interact with beast-like men. Jane with Tarzan and Belle with the Beast. People say that Belle passed on this ability to communicate with beast-like men to Jane.

Because I love to traumatize my readers, I’d like to leave you guys with a rather depressing conspiracy.

4. Up

Remember Carl from "Up?" Yeah, he’s dead.

According to this theory-- don’t kill me I didn’t make this up. Some conspirators say that Carl died after learning he has to move to a retirement home.

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F08%2F27%2F636078670856915463-86960609_carl-fredrickson-up-grumpy.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=120&h=012b83f0f099b1f13af3bba69bafc373fdf620ca9f2a1a565c128008f736fe40&size=980x&c=1810566953 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F08%252F27%252F636078670856915463-86960609_carl-fredrickson-up-grumpy.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D120%26h%3D012b83f0f099b1f13af3bba69bafc373fdf620ca9f2a1a565c128008f736fe40%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1810566953%22%7D" expand=1]

They say that the movie "Up" is telling the story of Carl’s journey to the Afterlife with Russel helping Carl on his journey, kind of like an angel.

So those were four of my absolute favorite conspiracy theories. It’s awesome to see how much thought some people put into Disney movies. Of course, some are really depressing but a few are actually really cute and heartwarming.

I hope you enjoyed all of these theories! Please share this article and comment below with any of your Disney conspiracy theories.