4 Books To Read Before Summer Concludes

4 Books To Read Before Summer Concludes

The best reads to start before the season ends

257
https://www.flickr.com/photos/abee5/8314929977

Beachgoes rely on beaches for relaxation and while there, many like to escape into a great read. With a holiday weekend approaching, families are planning on heading to beaches with their sunscreens, swimsuits, and books. Here are 4 books to read before summer unofficially ends.

Becoming 

From her childhood in Chicago, to her life in the White House, former First Lady Michelle Obama opens up to readers about her life story. Find out what it's like being married to our nation's 44th president and how winning the 2008 election impacted their family.

Ladies Who Punch: The Explosive Inside Story of "The View" 

For 22 years, the show has cycled through numerous hosts, lots of drama, changes, and more. If your a fan of the show and would love to hear what has happened behind the scenes along with what really goes on when the cameras are not rolling, this one is for you.

Truth Worth Telling: A Reporter's Search for Meaning in the Stories of Our Times

During his time as a "CBS Evening News" anchor, Scott Pelley didn't just tell the stories from a studio. He brought the truth outside of it. In his current book, the "60 Minutes" correspondent highlights stories throughout the years and what it was like to be a journalist during rough times.

America Like Me: Reflections on Life Between Cultures 

America Ferrera and dozens of other notorious individuals, share their stories of what's it like to be an American with an ethnic background. They open about the pros, cons, struggles, and what growing up was like for some of them.