4 Books To Add To Your Summer Reading List

Summertime isn't just for the beach, it's for reading at the beach.

4
Entrepreneur

As the semester slowly winds down that means (hopefully) there will be more time to read leisurely. I’ve read some really good books over the past few months and wanted to share my top four favorites.

1. The Best Yes by Lysa Terkeurst

This is a great book about making wise decisions while being swamped with loads of responsibility. Lysa Terkeurst is a godly woman who offers Biblical advice on the art of saying “no” and how to glorify God with the decisions we make.

2. One Way Love by Tullian Tchividjian

One Way Love explains God’s grace and Jesus’ sacrifice in a new light that is refreshing. Tullian Tchividjian reminds his readers that as believers we don’t have to perform, we can just accept God’s love and thrive off of His grace.

3. Follow Me by David Platt

If you’ve ever read a book by David Platt, then you know he loves to convict and motivate his readers to relentlessly pursue their relationship with Christ. In this book, Platt does the same and challenges his readers to really evaluate what Jesus means when He says “Follow me.”

4. The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis

C.S. Lewis is a wonderfully wise and intelligent author. If you’re like me and wanted to read some of Lewis’ books but are slightly intimidated by the depth of his wisdom this is a good place to start. “The Screwtape Letters is the most engaging account of temptation--and triumph over it--ever written” (The Screwtape Letters summary).