37 Inspirational Quotes To Get You Through College

Dream big, work hard and make it happen.
332

Now that I am a senior in college, I've experienced just about everything an average college student would go through. Whether it may be academics, social life, parties, short-term friendships, embarrassment — you name it.

The most cliche' quote you will ever hear in college is, "Don't give up." This semester is probably one of the hardest I've had. I have 3-4 art projects due on the same days each week, as well as reading assignments, so if you're reading this and you're stressed out, I completely understand.

Not giving up, especially in college, is one of the best things you can do for yourself. You're pushing every day to not only work on your major, but to work on yourself. Yes, college involves mostly academics, but you're also learning how to rely on yourself for four years before the real world, and that takes a lot of strength.

Whether you're reading this for inspiration on academic stress, or just your daily college life stress, these quotes will sure be sure to help you, and some may hit you harder than others.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

26.

27.

28.

29.

30.

31.

32.

33.

34.

35.

36.

37.