37 Legendary Blair Waldorf Quotes

37 Legendary Blair Waldorf Quotes

"Some people are simply better than others."

98108
37 Legendary Blair Waldorf Quotes
Popsugar

Dear Blair Waldorf,

Thanks for being you. You're the true Queen B.

Here are 37 of Blair Waldorf's most popular quotes that make you want to slay as hard as her:

1. "You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you."

2. "Well here's my advice. Have a little faith.. and if that doesn't work, a lot of mimosas."

3. "I'm not a stop along the way. I'm a destination."

4. "You need to be cold to be a queen."

5. "Whoever said money doesn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop."

6. "Some people are simply better than others."

7. "We're not servants to our emotions. We can control them, suppress them, stomp them out like bugs."

8. "Once men have tasted caviar it baffles me how they settle for catfish."

9. "Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here."

10. "Ladies you can get your tiny brains to rest. Once again the world has proven: Anything you can do, I can do better."

11. "Do you have any idea the psychological torture that I have endured being nice to you?"

12. "Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go kill myself. Or max out my credit card, whichever comes first."

13. "If you're going to be sad, you might as well be sad in Paris."

14. "Your methods of inquiry must be as tired as your hair."

15. "You are living proof a person can't buy class."

16. "I don't need friends. I need more champagne."

17. "Life is tough, Serena. Just get a helmet."

18. "Stop whatever you're doing. We need to shop."

19. "It wouldn't be my world without you in it."

20. "A girl wants Romeo. Not Hamlet."

21. "Oh, my life is so bountiful. I don't need a boyfriend to feel fulfilled."

22. "Destiny is for losers. It's just a lame excuse for letting things happen to you instead of making them happen."

23. "What I want, is to become a powerful woman."

24. "Nothing's holding me back anymore. I know what I want, and I'm going to get it."

25. "The most important parties to attend are the ones you aren't invited to."

26. "All I ever wanted was a simple fairytale."

27. "We can't let the men of our past define us."

28. "I have an army to build, a school to take over and girls to blackmail."

29. "The worst thing you've ever done, the darkest thought you've ever had, I will stand by you through anything."

30. "You deserve a guy who would move mountains to be with you if he had to."

31. "Three words. Eight letters. Say it and I'm yours."

32. "You fought for me all year, I've come to fight for you. You said I always bet against you but this time I'm all in."

33. "I look forward to never seeing you again."

34. "Of course I love you, Chuck. I've always loved you. I love you more and more everyday if it's even possible to love someone that much."

35. "Some beginnings start so quietly, you don't even notice they're happening. But most endings come when you least expect them and what they portend is darker than you've ever imagined."

36. "Damn that mother Chucker."

37. "I'm the best of the best. I'm Blair Waldorf."

Yes, Blair Waldorf, you are the best of the best. Thank you for being you, Queen B.

XOXO,

Alyssa Ellyn