36 Selena Gomez Lyrics For The Perfect Instagram Caption

I promise you'll never run out.

10144

The hardest part about posting a photo on Instagram is coming up with a caption that is original and cute. Most of the time I wind up using the lamest phrases when I can't think of anything better to say, but song lyrics are perfect, because (most) people will see the reference right away and music often sends powerful messages to its listeners, so the content is empowering. Plus, there's a song lyrics for every photo and specifically there's a Selena Gomez song lyric for every Instagram post, so here's a few to get you started if you need some inspiration.

1. "Cause I just wanna party all night in the neon lights 'til you can't let me go." - "Slow Me Down"

2. "I thought by now you'd realize I can do anything I put my mind to." - "Stars Dance"

3. "Our love was made to the rule the world." - "Forget Forever"

4. "It's a big, bad world, but I ain't ashamed." - "B.E.A.T."

5. "And you can navigate me like a map that you know by heart." - "Undercover"

6. "And with you, the music's better." - "Music Feels Better"

7. "I feel like I've awakened lately. The chains around me are finally breaking." - "Revival"

8. So come on, give me a taste of what it's like to be next to you." - "Hands To Myself"

9. "I'm not spending any time, wasting tonight on you." - "Same Old Love"

10. "Let me show you how proud I am to be yours." - "Good For You"

11. "I got so much shit to say, but I can't help feeling like I'm camouflaged." - "Camouflaged"

12. "No matter what's your history. Be free with me." - "Me & The Rhythm"

13. "We are survivors of the wild." - "Survivors"

14. "We're connected by the sun and all of the stars above." - "Body Heat"

15. "You can tap into the strength you never knew you had." - "Rise"

16. "I won't apologize for who I am." - "I Won't Apologize"

17. "I know we gonna make it. 'Cause no one else can make me feel the way that you do." - "I Promise You"

18. "And I love the way you know who you are and to me it's exciting." - "Naturally"

19. "Let's go take over the dance floor." - "More"

20. "I'm not gonna wait to mess around with fate." - "As A Blonde"

21. "I go out seven nights a week." - "I Don't Miss You At All"

22. "I hear it every day. I hear it all the time. I'm never gonna amount too much, but they're never gonna change my mind. " - "Tell Me Something I Don't Know"

23. "A day without you is like a year without rain." - "A Year Without Rain"

24. "Odds of me tripping are like next to nothing." - "Off The Chain"

25. "The summer's not hot without you." - "Summer's Not Hot"

26. "Quit trying to please every man, woman, boy and girl." - "Intuition"

27. "Open your eyes, you deserve the spotlight." - "Spotlight"

28. "Living life crazy loud like I have the right to." - "Ghost Of You"

29. "What you don't know is how great it feels to let you go." - "Sick Of You"

30. "Take a leap in faith and hope you fly. Feel what it's like to be alive." - "Live Like There's No Tomorrow"

31. "I'm not beauty queen. I'm just beautiful me." - "Who Says"

32. "When we are together, it's the time of our lives." - "We Own The Night"

33. "It's a mad, mad world, gonna make an escape." - "Hit The Lights"

34. "The music isn’t on till it’s way too loud." - "When The Sun Goes Down"

35. "But I find myself attracted to my dilemma." - "My Dilemma"

36. "You took my heart off my sleeve, but now I'm taking it back." - "Middle Of Nowhere"