25 Songs You Need To Download Right Now

25 Songs You Need To Download Right Now

Just download them and trust me on this.

8
25 Songs You Need To Download Right Now
https://www.pexels.com/photo/people-at-concert-1105666/

Some of these songs you've probably heard of but I added some cool indie and alternative songs that make you feel a certain way.

Golden- Harry Styles

Harry Styles, enough said.

Cough Syrup- Young the Giant

If you're into indie vibes, this one's for you.

Juice - Lizzo

Lizzo is a goddess and this song is good for anytime of the day you want to feel like you're the queen of the world.

Everything I Wanted- Billie Eilish

Best song to get in your feels to and it's Billie so what else could you want.

Maps- Yeah Yeah Yeahs

This song just brings me back to my rockband and guitar hero days.

I Found A Boy- Adele

This song is great for auditions if you have a pretty good range and for getting in your feelings.

Amsterdam- Imagine Dragons

Imagine Dragons is just really good and this song is less known than the other ones.

Loving Is Easy- Rex Orange County

Not only was it a Tik Tok song for a while, but this song puts you in such a good mood.

Like Real People Do- Hozier

Hozier has better songs than just "Take Me To Church" and it's time the world finally realizes this.

The One That Got Away- Katy Perry

This song will always get me in my feelings.

Stupid- Brendan Maclean

I'm not going to lie I found this song on Tik Tok a while ago but the lyrics are kind of funny.

Skeletons- Travis Scott

Let's face it we all can use a little more Travis Scott in our playlists.

Just Don't Let Go Just Don't- Hellogoodbye

This is one of my more chill Indie songs but it's a good song to just vibe to on a long car ride.

New- Daya

Daya has an AMAZING voice and honestly her music is very underrated.

I Miss You- Clean Bandit ft Julia Michaels

Younger me would always be in her feelings thanks to this song.

Golden Days- Panic! At The Disco

Honestly just go download every single P!ATD song right now.

Supercut- Lorde

I have this song on my playlist for my boyfriend. Listen to it and you'll get why

September- Earth, Wind & Fire 

Okay I know this song is kind of a meme but honestly it's such a great song regardless.

Love Me- The 1975

This is one of those songs that anyone can jam too.

Ring- Cardi B (ft. Kehlani)

Girls, if a guy hurt you just jam out to this song and you'll feel better.

Yellow Hearts- Ant Saunders

This song blew up after I saw it on a Tik Tok and I now know why.

Talia- King Princess

Super underrated song.

Still feel- Half Alive

Honestly I heard this song in the car for the first time with some friends and it honestly hit differently.

The Box- Roddy Ricch

Not only is it a fun song but it's also a Tik Tok song now. Two for one if you ask me.

Sunday Best- Where the Light is

Another great Tik Tok song that needs some recognition right now.

There you go, now you have 25 new songs to download.