34 Instagram Captions For Your Summer Selfies

Just a few short, punny, clever, inspiring words to attach to your picture perfect summer!
3717

I always feel stuck finding a clever Instagram caption. I find myself listening to music for phrases, reading books for beautiful words, or using inside jokes. So this week I made a project of searching Pinterest for short and sweet captions for your summer selfies. I may also be using a few of these myself! *Disclaimer: These are not my own quotes, I just appreciate them and want to share them.*

1. "Whatever sprinkles your donuts..."

2. "Kanye attitude with Drake feelings."

3. "Don't just exist, live."

4. "Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons."

5. "No one likes shady beaches."

6. "This chapter of my life is called happiness." - The Better Man Project

7. "She's a Queen with a little bit of savage." - r.h. Sin

8. "Not my circus. Not my monkeys." - Polish Proverb

9. "Be badass."

10. "Sky above me. Earth below me. Fire within me."

11. "Salty but sweet."

12. "I'm a day dreamer and a night thinker."

13. "Happy girls are the prettiest girls." - Audrey Hepburn

14. "Why be moody when you can shake yo booty?"

15. "Clever as the Devil ad twice as pretty."

16. "You've stolen a pizza my heart."

17. "I am in need of some vitamin sea."

18. "I am in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met."

19. "Every summer has a story."

20. "Make it pop like pink champagne."

21. "Aquaholic."

22. "Lake hair don't care."

23. "Dear Ocean, Thank you for making us feel tiny, humble, inspired and salty... all at once."

24. "Life is simple just add water."

25. "There is sunshine in my soul today."

26. "Escape the ordinary."

27. "Real eyes realize real lies."

28. "Create your own sunshine."

29. "Positive Mind. Positive Vibes. Positive Life."

30. "By the way, I'm wearing the smile you gave me."

31. "Go wild, for awhile."

32. "Sunshine mixed with a little hurricane."

33. "You're the 'she' to my 'nanigans'."

34. "Happy as a clam!"

*Again, I do not own these quotes! I just love punny, inspiring, fun quotes!*