30 Classic Vines To Awaken Your Once-Lifeless Soul

Vine is coming back and so is my happiness.
2623

Vine, the beloved social media outlet that could turn six, short seconds into endless laughter. Every time someone quotes a vine, my once lifeless soul, is shortly awoken. When I hear the sweet sounds of "He on X games mode" or "I'm in me mum's car, broom broom," my eyes lighten-up and my heart skips a beat.

On behalf of society, I think it's reasonable for me to say: We miss you, Vine.

We miss Gavin, Jared, Ms. Keisha, and all the other weirdos Vine has blessed us with. But, as it's said, "in every darkness there's a light," and this light is Vine 2. Since there has been talk of Vine making a comeback, I have decided to create a list of some iconic vines that make me feel less deceased on the inside. Here are 30 Vines everyone needs in their life!

^ Vine resurrecting from its Internet grave and coming back into our lives.

1. "I love you biiiiitch, I ain't ever gonna stop loving you, BIIITCH"

This vine taught me that chivalry is, in fact, not dead.

2. "What up, I'm Jared, I'm 19.."

To this day I wonder if Jared ever learned how to read.

3. Take On Me Girl

4. The adorable avocado kid

This kid that taught all of us to always appreciate our Christmas gifts, even if it is just a single avocado.

5. FR E SH A VOCA DO

6. "Hi, my name is Trey"

We are all rooting for you Trey. I hope you still have shoe game.

7. I AM CONFUSION

I say "I AM CONFUSION" about 50 times a day.

8. IRIDOCYCLITIS

9. Corbin Bleu from 'Jump In'?

An honest mistake.

10. Wow

I cannot say the word "wow" without saying it in his voice.

11. I can't swim

12. Barbecue Sauce

A personal favorite.

13. "OK"

14. Chipotle

This one's for all my basic girls out there.^

15. Gavin

The poster child of Vine.

16. Adam!

17. This is my jam

Everyone loves a good dad joke.

18. Would you please not eat my pants?

College is the goat and I am the woman.

19. It's freakin' bats

God bless the seasonal vines.

20. Ms. Keisha

Everyone loves Mrs. Kesha.

21. Chili's

This is gold.

22. Saxophone King

Such beauty. Such grace.

23. A potato flew around my room

Wow. What a deep song.

24. If your name is Junior

We all deserve to be as confident as Junior.

25. That is not correct

26. I wanna take a nap

Me 24/7.

27. Country boy I love you

This is actually me from when I was in middle school.

Just kidding.

28. When no one in the group chat answers you

Happens to all of us.

29. Two shots of vodka

30. Hello