25 Vines That'll Remind You Why Vine 2 Is So Important

Vine is a bad bitch, you can't kill it.

1059
Wikimedia

The day we have anxiously been waiting for has finally come; Vine is making its return. Like our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, Vine had to die for us to realize the importance of it and see its true value. Now that we have repented our sins and seen the true value of our savior, Vine has decided to resurrect. It has been almost a year since the death of our beloved friend, Vine, and we have been in mourning for so long. We can finally put away the dark, funeral clothes and be happy once again. We can share laughter once again. Vine is a bad bitch and you can't kill it. All the questions we have been anxiously waiting for may finally be answered.

Is Miss Keisha still dead?

Did Kyle finally step up?

Does the road still work ahead, because I sure hope it does.

Does that baby still smell like beef?

Are the two bros chilling in a hot tub five feet apart because they're not gay?

Will we still be welcomed to Chili's?

So many questions that remain unanswered, but don't worry, they will come.

To get in the Christmas spirit of coming together and sharing laughter, I decided to make a list of Vines that make my heart go on.

1. The Spelling Bee Legend

2. The Baddest Bitch you can't kill

3. The dollar store kush

4. Ninki Minjaj

5. Corbin Bleu

6. Fricken Bats

7. They were roommates

8. Welcome to Chilli's

9. Chipotle is my life

10. White girl trying to remember the day she was born

11. Everyone's favorite kid on Vine

12. The Angel of Music

13. I ain't never gonna stop loving you

14. Birthday gift to my birthday party with a birthday gift

15. So, no head?

16. What's worse than a rapist?

17. Happy birthday Raven

18. Shut up

19. Barbecue sauce

20. Hello?

21. I'm washing me and my clothes

22. Fourth of July

23. Wow

24. X-Games

25. Step up, Kyle

Vine may be dead, but like all great things, it will live on in our hearts forever. We knew the second coming was near, but we were blessed with the announcement of it coming early. I hope this will help hold you over until Vine 2 comes out. Until then, remember, we love you, bitch, we ain't never gonna stop loving you, bitch.