30 Times Drake Was The Level Of Savage We All Aspire To Be

We all wish we could dish out some salty lyrics to all our exes from Texas.

410
Instagram | @champagnepapi

We all wish we could be Drake. Especially in 2018, when we all wish we could dish out some salty lyrics to all our exes from Texas.

The rapper Aubrey Drake Graham is especially known for his lyrics; some sentimental, others calling out girls, haters, doubters, and even more dissing other rappers and stars; being also well known for his amazing flow, production, and hooks that make his songs bangers. Drake is labeled by some as one of the top ten rappers in 2017.

Why can’t the average person display their hate, anger, and disdain for another person for the world to hear? Although it may be pretty passive aggressive at times, it must feel pretty dang good. But he can still speak for the rest of us and express how we feel after a nasty breakup or he can just simply make us regain our confidence when it is lost. We all want to have our "shit mapped out strong," too.

1. That’s when they smile in my face

Whole time they wanna take my place

From “Fake Love”

2. All of my "let's just be friends" are friends I don't have any more

From “Keep the family close”

3. They'd rather run up on me than towards they goals

From “Views”

4. Your best day is my worst day

From "Weston Road Flows"

5. And I don’t ever be trippin off of what ain’t mine

And I be hearing the shit you say through the grapevine

But jealousy is just love and hate at the same time

From “Over My Dead Body”

6. I got a pure soul, I don't do the hate

You don't worry 'bout fittin in when you custom made

From "Views"

7. I got it right now, so I'm everybody's friend

If I ever lose, I bet we never speak again

From "9"

8. I knew you before you made ends meet and now we're meetin our end

From "Keep the Family Close"

9. Oh well, I guess you lose some and win some

Long as the outcome is income

From “Over my dead body”

10. ‘Cause I know what I like

I know how I wanna live my life

I don’t need no advice

You’re not here and we both know why

From “Blem”

11. Haven't even heard from you, how can you live with yourself

. . .Ungrateful, ungrateful

Your momma be ashamed of you

From “Diamonds Dancing”

12. Somewhere between a mistress and commitment

From “Furthest thing”

13. You say I’m old news, well who the new star?

Cuz if I’m going anywhere it’s probably too far

From “Over My Dead Body

14. “She’s the reason it happened, but she’s overreacting

And it’s all because she don’t want things to change

So cry if you need to but I can’t stay to watch you

From “Doing It Wrong”

15. I think the city that we’re from just kinda ruined things
It’s such a small place

From “Shot For Me”

16. I got bitches askin’ me about the code for the Wi-Fi

So they can talk about they timeline

And show me pictures of they friends

Just to tell me they ain’t really friends

From “Energy”

17. 'Cause I'm up right now

And you suck right now

Yeah you thought the little effort that you put in was enough, girl, how 'bout now?

From “How about now”

18. Certain people don’t like me no more

New shit don’t excite me no more

Guess that they don’t really make them like me anymore

From “Trust Issues”

19. So move from me when you’re extra

Move from me with the passa

From “Blem”

20. Your actions make us doubt you

From “Furthest Thing”

21. Regret got shit on what you’re feeling now

Mad cuz he ain’t like me

Oh you mad cuz nobody ever did it like me

From “Shot For Me”

22. Yeah it’s been that way from the beginning

I just playing, I ain’t even notice I was winning.”

From “Over My Dead Body”

23. I can tell that love is fake

I don’t trust a word you say

How you wanna click up after your mistakes?

Look you in the face

And it’s just not the same

From “Fake Love”

24. I wanna move to Dubai

So I don’t never have to kick it with none of you guys

From “Free Smoke”

25. People change I’m not surprised

Devils working overtime

Voodoo spells put on my life

It won’t work, they all have tried

From “Madiba Riddim”

26. I need you to stop runnin’ back to your ex, he’s a wasteman

I wanna know, how can we can never slash and stay friends?

From “Blem”

27. I know we can’t keep it together

Cuz you’re crazy sometimes

From “Blem”

28. I’m runnin, but can’t run away

You say you’ve changed

But you never change up

From “4422”

29. They want me gone

Wait for the kicker

Bury me now and I only get bigger

From “Gyalchester”

30. Wishin’ on a star, could they be like Drake

Sorry, no, not today, you gotta find your own way

From “Sacrifices”

Let’s all admit Drake's attitude is everyone's New Year's resolution this year. Aspire to be this straightforward and downright savage and salty to all the haters, exes, and nonbelievers.