30 Social Media Captions For Your 4th Of July Photo

America wants YOU to have a great caption.

159785
Susan Guest

For the patriot:

1. Land of the free, because of the brave.

2. Bold stripes, bright stars, brave hearts.

3. "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave." — Elmer Davis

4. Unapologetically American.

5. Give me liberty or give me death.

6. It doesn't need to be rewritten, it needs to be reread.

7. My patriotic heart beats red, white and blue.

8. Damn, it feels good to be American.

9. Red stands for hardiness and valor. White symbolizes purity and innocence. Blue represents vigilance, perseverance, and justice.

10. "Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it." — Mark Twain

Song lyrics:

11. “Man, we lit up your world/Like the Fourth of — Toby Keith

12. “So we raise her up every morning, take her down every night/We don't let her touch the ground, and we fold her up right/On second thought, I do like to brag/'Cause I'm mighty proud of the ragged old flag." — Johnny Cash

13. “And you'll be sorry that you messed with/The U.S. of A./`Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/It's the American way." — Toby Keith

14. “I gladly stand up, next to you and defend her still today/'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land/God bless the USA." — Lee Greenwood

15. “Brought to you courtesy of the red, white and blue." — Toby Keith

Puns and humorous:

16. “You're welcome." — George Washington

17. Why are there not any knock-knock jokes about America? Because freedom rings.

18. They hate U.S. 'cause they ain't U.S.

19. Freedom has a nice ring to it. And a bit of recoil.

20. What kind of tea did the American colonist thirst for? Liberty.

21. I like my coffee black and my tea in the harbor.

22. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over my freedom ringing.

23. Star-spangled hammered.

24. Red, white and boozed.

25. Fireball and fireworks.

26. Party like it's 1776.

Simple:

27. 'MERICA, est. 1776.

28. 'Merica, deal with it.

29. Apple pie and fireworks and baseball and beer.

30. Happy Birthday, America!