30 Simple Life Hacks Everyone Should Know!

A guide to life's easiest tricks.

25
TheRichest Youtube

1. There is an app called "SPOILED"

This is an app that will text anonymous "Game of Thrones" spoilers, the moment the episode has stopped airing. Just in case you really like spoiling things lol.

2. DON'T TAKE A SHOWER DURING A LIGHTNING STORM!

As a lightning strike can be conducted from many miles away through a water pipe!

3. Is your fly always down?

Put a key ring around your zipper and slip it over the button!

*so you fly stays up*

4. Want to know how long it will take you to read a book?

Go to http://www.howlongtoreadthis.com and it will tell you how long a book will take to read based on an online speed timer.

5. Over Paying for gas?

While driving for every five miles over the 60 MPH speed limit is equivalent to paying an extra 20 cents per gallon for gas meaning, the closer you drive to the speed limit, the more fuel efficient you're being !!!

6. Itchy Bites?

If you have an itchy bug bite, make an "x" on the bite with your fingernail, and it will make it stop itching!

x marks the spot

7. Dirty Key Board?

You can clean your key board easily, by running a posted not (sticky side down), between the keys. It will collect crumbs and fluff. You can do the same trick with tape!

8. Use a prepaid debit/gift card

To sign up for trial offers, with out getting charged.

clever

9. Eat salmon!

Eating salmon helps your hair grow faster!

10.Over Boiling?

While boiling water, you can prevent the bubbles from boiling over by putting a wooden spoon across the top of the pot.

11. Need an iPad holder

You can use wall hooks to attach your iPad to the wall.

12.Ouch!! prevention

To prevent your fingers from getting smashed, while doing carpentry, use a clothspin to hold the nail in place.

13. Mind over food!

Want to save on your grocery bill? Go grocery shopping after you've eaten a meal, and it will prevent you from making impulsive purchases on food you don't really need.

Do you need that snickers bar? No? Put it back.

14. Too much green?

To easily remove a stem from a strawberry, just poke a straw through the center of it.

15. Blacked Out?

If you ever find your self in a blackout and you have no extra candles lying around, you can light a crayon it will burn for 30 minuets.

crafty

16.Summer Yum

If you have kids, or are a kid or just like Popsicles, then you know that Popsicles can be messy because they drip everywhere, but by sticking a cupcake liner at the bottom, you can prevent fingers from getting sticky and wet.

17. Need an impromptu cookbook holder?

Easy! Use a pants hanger and hang it off one of the knobs of your cabinets.

18.Who doesn't love pancakes!?

Who doesn't love perfectly shaped pancakes? Well, easy! Put you're pancake mix in a ketchup bottle for no messes and those perfectly shaped round pancakes.

19.No messes no sweat!

Use a muffin tin to serve condiments at your next BBQ!

20. Grubes

Put frozen grapes into your glass of white wine to keep your beverage cold with out watering it down.

ohhh smart

21. Pest Control

To easily kill those pesky fruit flies, fill a bowl with apple cider vinegar and soap. The vinegar attracts the flies and the soap kills them.

22. Dings?

You can easily cover up furniture dings by rubbing a walnut over the scratches.

23. Ice ice baby

Fill a plastic water bottle a quarter of the way, then lay it on its side and put it in the freezer. The water will freeze to one side, so when you go to fill up your water bottle, you'll have cold water instantly without waiting for it to melt.

24.Heated out?

If you ever find that your engine is overheating quickly turn your heater on. This is because most cars get their heat from the engine, and it pulls the heat away from your engine and might save your cars life.

25. Craigslist

If you ever need to find stuff cheap on craigslist, use such terms as

-Divorce
-Wife
-Husband
-New baby
-Pcs
-Kia
-Health
-Moving
-Surgery

These terms are usually used by sellers who are trying to sell their stuff for cheap and quick!

26. Ever accidentally delete an equation on your phones calculator or online?

The 'c' button is to clear all entries, the 'ce' button is to clear the most recent entry only!

27.Are you Hungry?

Really hungry? But only have a couple things in the cabinet? Well you can find recipes based on the ingredients that you currently have in the cabinet on supercook.com

enjoy

28.Hot Laptop?

If your laptop is always over heating, place two identical forks underneath it to absorb the heat.

29. Medium..Rare?!

How to tell if your steak is ready by just using your thumbs! Bring together your index finger and thumb, and feel the fleshy area of your finger, that is what rare feels like. Do the same thing with you ring finger and thumb, that's medium, and the pinky finger and thumb well.. that's well-done.

Lastly

30. Splatter

Place a rubber band around an open can of paint to wipe your brush on and keep paint from spilling over the sides.

Know any more? Send some suggestions for the next top 5, 10 , 20 , 30, 50, or 100 list.