Every "One Tree Hill" fan out there undoubtedly has the ability to go on and on about why this show is beyond amazing and unlike any other show to grace our lives. Some things are a little far-fetched but for nine straight seasons, it was hard not falling in love with all the characters as if they were legitimate people in our real, everyday lives— you either loved them since day one or hated them every other episode.
Every character is unique and relatable in their own ways but no one will top Brooke Davis' character transformation in Tree Hill. She's someone everyone should strive to be despite being a fictional character and what's even more amazing is that actress, Sophia Bush, makes sure that B. Davis' legacy will forever live on— because let's be real, "One Tree Hill" isn't going anywhere, even after years of being off-air.
We all know that there's only one Tree Hill, but there really is only one Brooke Davis and here's 30 reasons why she will forever be the iconic queen of "One Tree Hill" always and forever:
1. She believes anyone can overcome any sort of stereotype.
2. She's driven and makes things happen.
3. She knows how to give her heart to someone.
4. She still tries to see the good in everyone regardless them betraying her.
5. She even forgives those who don't deserve to be forgiven.
6. She's not afraid to make a fool out of herself.
7. She isn't afraid to do something bold to impress a guy or keep things hot.
8. She knows to never settle for less than what she deserves.
9. She stays strong for those around her who need it.
10. She emphasizes how success means nothing if you have no one to share it with.
11. She's all about fun and good times.
12. She will always be straight with you.
13. She will make guys go out of their comfort zone to prove to her why they deserve her.
14. She believes everyone should love themselves indefinitely because it's OK not to fit society's expectations.
15. She stayed true to herself and never changed for anyone.