30 Of The Best Hangover Cures That Aren't Gatorade

448

A hangover is defined as, a severe headache or other after effects caused by drinking an excess of alcohol. Many of us college students wake up with hangovers quite often. After a night out drinking you are almost guaranteed to have headaches, stomach aches, etc. Depending on what you over indulged in, your hangover can range from very mild to feeling like you are on your deathbed. Preventing hangovers is pretty difficult in college because going out is something you are doing multiple times a week.

Here are a few hangover cures that have worked for me in the past:

1. Bojangles: because who doesn't want a Cajun Filet Biscuit?

2. Advil: it helps ease your pounding headaches.

3. Ginger Ale: This miracle drink always helps to ease stomach aches caused by a night of drinking.

4. Gallons of water: This will help to help flush out the toxins in your body.

5. Coffee: This will give you a temporary burst of energy from the caffeine.

6. Sleeping it off: If you have the day to waste, go to sleep. Hopefully your hangover will be gone after.

7. Start drinking again: Hair of the dog never fails.

8. McDonald's breakfast: Who doesn't love Egg McMuffins?

9. Having A Netflix marathon: Wash your hangover away with a marathon of Friends or Law and Order: SVU.

10. Having toast or crackers: Let the carbs absorb your alcohol.

11. Pedialyte: This miracle cure found at your local neighborhood CVS helps rejuvenate your body with electrolytes.

12. Going to the gym: This will help you to sweat out all of that alcohol.

13. Pizza: Because who doesn't love eating pizza at anytime of the day?

14. Smoothies: Hangover cure in a blender.

15. Bloody Marys and Mimosas: The best additions to any brunch.

16. "Pull the Trigger": This should be a last resort.

17. Taco Bell breakfast: Who wouldn't want eggs, hash browns and sausage in a crunch tortilla shell?!

18. IHOP: Pancakes? Yes please!

19. Pain Relievers: They can help relieve your headache from Saturday Night.

20. Vitamins: This will help to get your body back to normal.

21. Cookout: A tray cures all.

22. Bagels: These will help absorb all the alcohol in your system.

23. Hibachi: YES!

24. Jimmy Johns: The #7

25. Alka-Seltzer: This help relieves headaches and pain associated with hangovers.

26. Aspirin or Ibuprofen.

27. Hangover pills (i.e. Caser, PreToxx, and RU21) will help cure your hangover from pills made to cure hangovers

28. Sauna: Sweat it out!

29. Chick Fil A: Chicken Minis anyone?

30. Emergen-C: It will help get you all the vitamins and nutrients that your body may be lacking after a night out.

So next time you are dealing with a bad hangover, try one of these hangover cures to help ease your pain!!